Ad dodgers

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new to all this and didn’t even know there was a thing as home accounts/creators whatever they call themselves. I did notice that the lady that has interior styling 18 never puts ad on any of her stories or posts, I don’t know why when it’s very obviously gifted and that company has worked with other accounts. It is very sneaky

Interior_styling_18 .. I have seen a few of them but this one is terrible, not one mention of ad or gifted or whatever other words! It is all sneaky and very shady especially as she has such a big influence! Why not just disclose?

Interior_styling_18 .. I have seen a few of them but this one is terrible, not one mention of ad or gifted or whatever other words! It is all sneaky and very shady especially as she has such a big influence! Why not just disclose?
Report her. I can’t remember what the regulatory company is but they have to follow rules which are in place to stop this

Reactions: 2
Okay thanks I didn’t know you could do this (all very new I’m sure you can tell). It’s silly that it annoys me but I think it isn’t fair to people who follow her and cannot keep up. She does have a lovely style but she needs to be open, I will check out that website - thanks again!

Reactions: 2