Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kattyl

Annoying put on posh voice winds me up. She is from Leeds so why the forced accent

Reactions: 1

Oscar1991

Oooh Alex and Abi were both at the same wedding to other day.
I thought she was leaving the country?? She quit her job a few weeks back.

Sophie92

Chatty Member
Yes I never understood that because they were together at the time! Did he just see the money and not care about how she was making it?!

Takinginthetea

As a local...yes they split not 100% on the reason. He's the one with the money not her, hence why she hasnt much to do with the lodges and cottages now.

Oscar1991

probably looking to live up to the instagrammer life.
it’s defo a strange one. i hate when folk don’t address what is happening. like just tell us please lol
i think he blew off his last gf where they had a business to shack up with Abi so i believe he had previous. i may be wrong but local sources tell me this. She is a stunning girl and will find someone no bother. if she doesn’t then she might start up her onlyfans again for the extra £££
Haha omg I forgot she did the only fans for a while! 😂😂 Who was his last girlfriend??

yeah I noticed both of them are still pushing their caravan park Lodge business, how awkward that they’re both tied into that still. I’ve noticed she seems to have kept the dog.
You’re probably right though about shacking up with another girl over there, he was always over and never seemed to have any long term plans of moving back to the uk for her.
I’ve noticed she’s down in London every weekend at the moment do you think she’s looking for someone new down there?
probably looking to live up to the instagrammer life.
it’s defo a strange one. i hate when folk don’t address what is happening. like just tell us please lol
i think he blew off his last gf where they had a business to shack up with Abi so i believe he had previous. i may be wrong but local sources tell me this. She is a stunning girl and will find someone no bother. if she doesn’t then she might start up her onlyfans again for the extra £££

it was a wee bit ago. never actually seen any of the pics tho. don’t imagine they were too XXX rated. prob just a bit raunchier than insta.
My friend has told me it’s Samantha Spillard. Some other bimbo that flashes the rolex and ‘rangey’ and going by facebook it’s exactly that. Not sure why they split or he just moved on to Abi..

Oscar1991

Is she back staying at the house they did up Newcastle way? If you look at the carpet in her story looks exactly the same.

that’s interesting. i mean everyone would have surmised it as it was a bad break up. he’s just a horrible c.u.n.t and looks like one. she is absolutely beautiful and divine as well. 100% wifey material. good on her going away and making the best of it!

Sophie92

Chatty Member
I was wondering if she had her own thread yet. I really don’t get her at all. Supposedly madly in love with the boyfriend who she only seems to see a couple of times a year and then desperately pushing her onlyfans while he’s away.
And the colour of the fake tan 😷