Abistott

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annoying put on posh voice winds me up. She is from Leeds so why the forced accent

Reactions: 1
I was wondering if she had her own thread yet. I really don’t get her at all. Supposedly madly in love with the boyfriend who she only seems to see a couple of times a year and then desperately pushing her onlyfans while he’s away.
And the colour of the fake tan 😷

Does anyone follow her?? Have her and her boyfriend Alex Swinney broken up??
Certainly looks like it. He works in Baku or somewhere like that. he’s prob shacked up with some stunner from over there. All the girls are smoking hot and have Mila Kunis vibes.
They have some businesses in the north east so wonder how all that will get split up!

Certainly looks like it. He works in Baku or somewhere like that. he’s prob shacked up with some stunner from over there. All the girls are smoking hot and have Mila Kunis vibes.
They have some businesses in the north east so wonder how all that will get split up!
yeah I noticed both of them are still pushing their caravan park Lodge business, how awkward that they’re both tied into that still. I’ve noticed she seems to have kept the dog.
You’re probably right though about shacking up with another girl over there, he was always over and never seemed to have any long term plans of moving back to the uk for her.
I’ve noticed she’s down in London every weekend at the moment do you think she’s looking for someone new down there?

yeah I noticed both of them are still pushing their caravan park Lodge business, how awkward that they’re both tied into that still. I’ve noticed she seems to have kept the dog.
You’re probably right though about shacking up with another girl over there, he was always over and never seemed to have any long term plans of moving back to the uk for her.
I’ve noticed she’s down in London every weekend at the moment do you think she’s looking for someone new down there?
probably looking to live up to the instagrammer life.
it’s defo a strange one. i hate when folk don’t address what is happening. like just tell us please lol
i think he blew off his last gf where they had a business to shack up with Abi so i believe he had previous. i may be wrong but local sources tell me this. She is a stunning girl and will find someone no bother. if she doesn’t then she might start up her onlyfans again for the extra £££

probably looking to live up to the instagrammer life.
it’s defo a strange one. i hate when folk don’t address what is happening. like just tell us please lol
i think he blew off his last gf where they had a business to shack up with Abi so i believe he had previous. i may be wrong but local sources tell me this. She is a stunning girl and will find someone no bother. if she doesn’t then she might start up her onlyfans again for the extra £££
Haha omg I forgot she did the only fans for a while! 😂😂 Who was his last girlfriend??

Yes I never understood that because they were together at the time! Did he just see the money and not care about how she was making it?!

Reactions: 1
it was a wee bit ago. never actually seen any of the pics tho. don’t imagine they were too XXX rated. prob just a bit raunchier than insta.
My friend has told me it’s Samantha Spillard. Some other bimbo that flashes the rolex and ‘rangey’ and going by facebook it’s exactly that. Not sure why they split or he just moved on to Abi..

abi has updated her insta and removed that she owns/runs the holiday lettings company. must be serious. anyone shed any light on it??

Can she really carve out a 'career' as an influencer too? She gets barely any engagement on her Instagram posts.