Abby roberts

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw some people request a thread for her .shes a tiktoker with 17.3m and focuses on makeup also on you tube as well .she is from the uk but spends most of her time in america i belive and friends with mainly all the big american tiktoker

Reactions: 2
So I have a theory about Abby!

Ages ago, on the eboys podcast, imAllexx mentioned that a friend of theirs is an industry plant from the music industry but couldn't say who. Seems odd that they're friends with Abby and have been since before that podcast was made, yet that tiktok of Abby at a 'random pub' went viral from an account who seemed to only post other things and had no mention of her before that. I think it was her that was the industry plant that Alex mentioned as her music career seemed to stem from out of the blue.

Good for her if it is as she seems successful and her music isn't bad, but just seems a super long-winded way of doing things.

Reactions: 1
I'd like to hear her sing without autotune, and echoey room or sound effects.

Her makeup is amazing, but her singing skills leave a lot to be desired I think. Her songs all sound very similar.

Her tours going amazing shes doing so well now All over america and shes coming to the uk in august At the reading festival i would live to go but at £94 a ticket its way out my league

Not really listened to her music much but I did listen to her last song Purley because she had max baladge in the video 😆

Not really listened to her music much but I did listen to her last song Purley because she had max baladge in the video 😆
This girls done amazing hasn’t she? Really worked herself up from nothing in the music business. I quite like her songs and other stuff she has on her page
@lozza96 whats the one with Max in so I don’t have to scroll loads please x

This girls done amazing hasn’t she? Really worked herself up from nothing in the music business. I quite like her songs and other stuff she has on her page
@lozza96 whats the one with Max in so I don’t have to scroll loads please x
Should be video girl on you tube .he's paying a part in her music video for the song .
Yeah she's really done amazing started of just on tiktok and now playing shows .

Should be video girl on you tube .he's paying a part in her music video for the song .
Yeah she's really done amazing started of just on tiktok and now playing shows .
Thanks
Off to watch it x

@lozza96 where are you these days?
I’ve started watching her again as I do quite like her
She’s recently been diagnosed with ADHD, just interested in that it , it seems a lot of people getting tested as adults now, including my grown up daughter. Just waiting in that
Anyway I love how hard this girls worked to get where she is

@lozza96 where are you these days?
I’ve started watching her again as I do quite like her
She’s recently been diagnosed with ADHD, just interested in that it , it seems a lot of people getting tested as adults now, including my grown up daughter. Just waiting in that
Anyway I love how hard this girls worked to get where she is
My fyp is currently full of harry styles concert videos so im enjoying that at the moment 😆 been enjoying some drama free stuff 😅 plus wedding planning and had my birthday recently so been busy
how have you been ?
Oh really ill have to watch not kept up in a while but yeah shes done so well from when ive first watched

• Heart
My fyp is currently full of harry styles concert videos so im enjoying that at the moment 😆 been enjoying some drama free stuff 😅 plus wedding planning and had my birthday recently so been busy
how have you been ?
Oh really ill have to watch not kept up in a while but yeah shes done so well from when ive first watched
Sorry just seen this lol whens your wedding? All going well?

Sorry just seen this lol whens your wedding? All going well?
Hi yeah going great I get married on 6th of January so not long to go now 🤣 .how are you ? Be back on normal threads once I've finished everything trying to slowly catch up 🤣

• Heart