Abbie Blyth #3 claims she’s fat but really she’s just a wat who sells tat

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s literally just dawned on me that influencers pimp themselves out. However, they’d probably be the first to look down their noses at sex workers…

Reactions: 6
I thought Jade McPike might have made an effort and worn BLY to support Abbie yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I thought Jade McPike might have made an effort and worn BLY to support Abbie yesterday.
Does it go above a size 12? (Absolutely no offence intended for Jade I’m just saying how a lot of these new brans are not size inclusive at all, I certainly can’t shop at most of them!)

Reactions: 3
Does it go above a size 12? (Absolutely no offence intended for Jade I’m just saying how a lot of these new brans are not size inclusive at all, I certainly can’t shop at most of them!)
Up to a size 18 it seems! however… we all know what the sizing on these cheap, mass produced brands are like! Can imagine Jade not fitting any of it comfortably and that’s the reason. I’m in the same boat!

Reactions: 1
Any time Abbie posts on insta about a new vlog going up it never ever happens, last night she said weekly vlog going up tonight yet it never ever happens , how hard is it to upload it if it’s already recorded and edited😳?

Reactions: 5
She talks so much 💩💩💩
Getting hugs n free coffee aye nae bother ya fud!

U think she was the only person stressed,overwhelmed this time of year.
Greeting over things like Christmas decorations 'bly orders' ect.
Putting stories with pure wet eyes from 'crying'

Honestly get a grip pathetic wee lassie

Reactions: 7
1. Why does she do this gormless face I know she’s tryna go for that pose that models and insta baddies do but she doesn’t do it correctly 😂
2. Why does she blur and edit her face to the extreme that she looks like Michael Jackson you can’t NEVER see her facial features or nose 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
1. Why does she do this gormless face I know she’s tryna go for that pose that models and insta baddies do but she doesn’t do it correctly 😂
2. Why does she blur and edit her face to the extreme that she looks like Michael Jackson you can’t NEVER see her facial features or nose 😂
no offence to anyone else but she looks special needs here

• Haha
Reactions: 13