A Town Called Malice

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Enjoying it so far just on the second episode. Fashion and music is taking me down memory lane.

Reactions: 2
genes the only one who has a brain, Jesus Christ I’d be so embarrassed to have sons like that 🫣😬

Reactions: 1
Right I’ve finished it 😬
---

I’ve finished it now too! what didn’t you like about the ending? I felt it was a bit underwhelming…not sure how I expected it to end though…?
Yes I don’t know either 😂. Just wanted ends tied up I guess and it just felt a bit flat. And he ends up just like his Dad by shooting the policewoman cold.
Loved the music and clothes though. Took me back to the 80’s.

Yes I don’t know either 😂. Just wanted ends tied up I guess and it just felt a bit flat. And he ends up just like his Dad by shooting the policewoman cold.
Loved the music and clothes though. Took me back to the 80’s.
Yes I wasn’t sure if that was a plot twist, as in the whole series we were led to believe he was nothing like his dad, but he actually was, or if it was an ominous sign history was repeating itself and that he’d do anything to protect his family. Mind you I didn’t think he looked very happy at the end with cindy 😅 I’m not sure how he could get over the fact she killed his uncle and nephew? Mind you they all seemed to get over Ant dying super quick, even Leonard and Carly…I feel like the whole series was a cautionary tale of toxic families

I'm only guessing there must be
---
Did you all spot Paul Weller?

Last edited: