_littlesnippets

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I personally find her lovely and don’t see how a young mum just trying to do her best for her children can be all that irritating. Maybe all the wedding chat isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but tell me any non-Instagrammer who just got engaged wouldn’t be the same.

I personally find her lovely and don’t see how a young mum just trying to do her best for her children can be all that irritating. Maybe all the wedding chat isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, but tell me any non-Instagrammer who just got engaged wouldn’t be the same.
No it’s not the wedding chat, I get she’s excited for that and it’s sweet and I liked the proposal video but I find she try’s to be too “relatable” with people and maybe should just be herself 🤷🏻‍♀️

iv just joined to say this too haha, she irritates me so much have you seen the latest one about her son and his leg?? i think shes loving the attention to be honest so fake

iv just joined to say this too haha, she irritates me so much have you seen the latest one about her son and his leg?? i think shes loving the attention to be honest so fake
Felt bad for her and her sons leg, I bet it’s horrible for her.
But yes she does irritate me but not sure why really 😂

I don’t believe her story about how her little boy broke her leg. How can he break two bones in his leg by climbing up the bed?

Reactions: 1
I don’t believe her story about how her little boy broke her leg. How can he break two bones in his leg by climbing up the bed?
She said he must of fell wrong, which is probably true because babies do have weak legs.

definitely felt bad for her son but not her. also can't say she isnt loving the positive attention and she feeds off it you can tell
yes definitely and all the bloody mum quotes all the time do my head in. Trying to hard to be relatable

Last edited:
This morning she’s off to the hospital to get a different cast because she can’t be bothered to watch him closely enough!

This morning she’s off to the hospital to get a different cast because she can’t be bothered to watch him closely enough!
lol she just posted that he can walk on the new one.. she can get back to pretending shes a good mum now on instagram all day

All she does is recycle other peoples fake Instagram captions. Jumping on the positivity bandwagon. Boring

Reactions: 1
All she does is recycle other peoples fake Instagram captions. Jumping on the positivity bandwagon. Boring
once you've seen one you've usually seen them all :ROFLMAO: and it always goes something like "it's ok to have crappy days, havent got much choice really, i felt like this and now i feel much better because i get freebies, just look how happy i am, and oh before i forget i have 0.7th of a stretch mark so im totally normal just like you people who are silly enough to follow me" then inserts a photo of her self with that deranged scary look she always has on her face like she'll beat up her boyfriend if the instagram photo isn't worthy enough :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyone been watching her stories recently? she so wants her little girl to hate school so she can take her out. She keeps saying she doesn’t like routine and how tired she is as she now as to get the kids up and out for school everyday!!