_keepingupwithsteph

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she talk with all the attitude 🙄 I wanna know how she spoke in her interview, real life situation! Bizarre

Reactions: 1
I think she’s total fake, it’s like she thinks she belongs in London! It’s all very strange ‘you know’

I feel so bad for her the now. I’ve been watching her post about her skin issues and it’s such a shame.

Bringing this thread back to life. I’m guessing she doesn’t work? Also the constant shopping for NON ESSENTIALS is really starting to duck me right off!!!

Bringing this thread back to life. I’m guessing she doesn’t work? Also the constant shopping for NON ESSENTIALS is really starting to duck me right off!!!
thank god I’m not the only one. She doesn’t care either, no shame! I know her mental health isn’t great but still. Selfish. All for the gram

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I found this thread, I followed her a while ago hut had to unfollow and was randomly thinking today I wonder how her skin is. I couldn’t deal with all the fake waggy head movements and attitude.

Reactions: 3
I had to see if this girl had a thread. She has really been grating on me.

Initially I had a lot of time for her, but recently she has developed a very high level of self importance. The way she addresses followers is awful.

Why does she speak like a woman of colour? As well as just pure ‘gangsta’ slang. It’s awful.

Yesterday her new phrase was clearly ‘I just really deep’ meaning ‘I think deeply,’ which she’s obviously recently heard somewhere as she said it about 6 times in 2 minutes.

I’ve lost all respect for her.

I do wonder how she affords her lifestyle. I know the block she lives in. That area isn’t cheap to live in. And she gets a new car every so often, yet she doesn’t work.

Reactions: 2
I’ve had to unfollow, she preaches about mental health but is constantly having digs at those in the medical profession. And I’m still at a loss on how she speaks 😂 does she talk to her grandma like that?

I’ve had to unfollow, she preaches about mental health but is constantly having digs at those in the medical profession. And I’m still at a loss on how she speaks 😂 does she talk to her grandma like that?
She seems to be tarring all medical professionals with the same brush. A bad explanation with particularly people doesn’t mean they’re all the same.

She is so self important now. She needs to get over herself.

People offered her advice, ok it wasn’t advice she wanted. But she didn’t need to have a go at people for it. She could have either said ‘thank you for the advice’ or not said anything at all.

Don’t even get me started on how she makes out the way she eats is how everyone should eat and is the only way to eat. What happened to pro choice?