9 month world cruise tok

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else watching all of these creators? I am gripped with the drama, the whole two tier system and the secret town halls, whether or not the food is good, the cancelled and amended stops already.

Reactions: 5
I now come across the occasional fake world cruiser, people who post random clips of them at some cruise and sunny locations, claiming to be part of the nine months cruise. People in the comments usually call them out pretty quickly though. Funny how that works, no? They know that people follow the cruisers so they want in on this too.

I’ve only started following a few legitimate accounts, one of them the woman (Brandee Lake) who people onboard, including stuff, have asked if she works on the ship. Nice to see that casual racism is alive and kicking on the cruise too 🙄

I can’t imagine even two weeks on a cruise, and I’ve seen some of the cabins. No way in hell would I last nine months in such a space.

Reactions: 3