40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She annoys the hell out of me but months ago I enjoyed some of her try ons. Until they became repetitive, with the same items and swipe ups 🤯😬
However, what really ticked me off is that I live in the same county and saw her on few occasions at lidl and sainsbury's - well, it was a revelation to see she doesn't wear any of the clothes she pushes with swipe ups. I saw her in very plain tshirt and jeans when on the same day her OOTD was a skirt, denim jacket and some fancy top 🙄 this is where she lost all the credibility for me and I assume she orders all the stuff, records multiple different try ones and sends the stuff away keeping just a handful of things.
Look Fantastic is 🤮 Thanks to her stories. too much.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t think she has any kind of style at all. Those white jeans she posted up yesterday don’t look good on her.

And the swipe ups are getting tedious, I don’t think she actually cares if the clothes suit her or not (because most of them don’t), or the skincare actually works or not, or she actually likes the Ryvita or not, it’s all about the paid ads, she has no integrity.

Reactions: 2
She seems to have ramped up the ads for look fantastic and other cosmetic items since shes got a little bigger and is struggling to look good in the same clothes she wore pre weight gain. Her shape has changed so she needs to change what she's wearing but doesn't seem to have the skills. She looks atrocious in her clothes at the moment.

• Wow
She seems to have ramped up the ads for look fantastic and other cosmetic items since shes got a little bigger and is struggling to look good in the same clothes she wore pre weight gain. Her shape has changed so she needs to change what she's wearing but doesn't seem to have the skills. She looks atrocious in her clothes at the moment.
She might be annoying with all her swipe ups and her constant peddling of the same tit but you really can't say she looks atrocious in her clothes. She has a great figure.

Reactions: 9
I’m shocked that anyone thinks Helen looks ‘atrocious’ but her style seems to have gone the way of the swipes, repetitive. Blazers and maxi dresses. In real life I never see anyone in a blazer.

Reactions: 8
I think she looks fab too! She looks really slim - I know she’s tall - but she has a great figure. I think she does herself an injustice with the try ons and especially when she’s with her tiny mate.

Reactions: 3
You know if they’re on companies house they must be raking it in from all these swipe ups. Makes very interesting reading for a lot of these bigger IG accounts.

I’ve criticised Helen as much as anyone on here, but to say she looks atrocious is pretty harsh and just quite ridiculous.

Reactions: 8
If she does another swipe up to that bloody denim jacket…. and she’s referenced that her teenage self looked like Fred West in her recent grid post - that’s in pretty bad taste at the moment? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I keep getting her and 40notfrumpy mixed up when I’m posting about them on here. Not hard though, same tit content, all ads and swipe ups. The try-ons with her mini mate are hilarious though and lots of the outfits and comparisons with the little one don’t do her any favours at all.

Reactions: 5
I personally think she looks better that the little one, who has the body of a 10 year old boy. I like Helan, she has a normal shape for a woman of her age. Yes the repetitive swipe ups are annoying (hammock, neck massager) but as a person she seems nicer than lots.

Reactions: 6
I keep getting her and 40notfrumpy mixed up when I’m posting about them on here. Not hard though, same tit content, all ads and swipe ups. The try-ons with her mini mate are hilarious though and lots of the outfits and comparisons with the little one don’t do her any favours at all.
I have to say I think 40notfrumpy is very pretty though.

• Sick
I cannot stand her shouting, she needs to tone down the level of her voice when she's talking as she is beyond loud and this is coming from someone who has trouble hearing.

Saw an article in the Daily Mail yesterday about Lord Bath and his 'wifelets' (ie: all the women he had affairs with)
At first glance, I honestly thought this was Helen! 😲

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she’s away on her much-awaited holiday to Cornwall but she STILL cannot give the flipping ads a rest! Honestly, have a day off love, your house extension must be paid for by now surely!!

Reactions: 3
The sandal adverts.... oh the sandal adverts.... 🙈 anyone succumbed? They're not cheap either!

I had to unfollow her. Too boring. The constant ads, the vile sandals, the shouting, her voice has become like nails down a blackboard.