40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its the constant look fantastic pushing that was the straw that broke the camels back for me! I really used to like her and as I'm a similar height and shape to her found her try ons really useful especially to see the length of stuff, but honestly when its 8am in the morning and her stories are already like -------------------------------‐---------‐----- with the same cleanser, toner and olaplex shampoo enough was enough! 🤦‍♀️
I personally loath the flogging of poor quality clothing made of cheap fabrics, that will look good for one or two wears and then go to landfill. She promotes cheap shopping hauls.

I did like seeing how clothes looked on her but just wish she would value quality over quantity.

Reactions: 4
And she’s forever trying to squeeze herself into smaller sizes. That gingham ASOS skirt this morning is a prime example. She’s ‘sized down’ to a size 10, but that’s not how the skirt is supposed to look.

Reactions: 2
And she’s forever trying to squeeze herself into smaller sizes. That gingham ASOS skirt this morning is a prime example. She’s ‘sized down’ to a size 10, but that’s not how the skirt is supposed to look.
I like some of the stuff she tries on, but that skirt looked like a tablecloth! And she really reckoned she’d get loads of wear out of it?! I’m not so sure!
I just cannot get my head round the sharing of the *exact same* swipe ups day after day. Surely she must get sick of it herself?! Why not share some new things if she has to?!

Reactions: 3
The constant repetitive swipe ups for Look Fantastic and Sweaty Betty etc are awful. Not in the slightest bit subtle. How can they even get away with it? It’s utterly shameful.

And we talk about the ANNOYING pose she pulls when she tries on clothes? Dropping the left arm and bending over sideways for the shot.

It’s all so bloody fake!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It took me a long time to realise she's extremely self absorbed and completely in love with herself. Thank God she's stopped posting the fake 'I've got rolls, I'm fat' posts. If you have to sit forward and push your skin together it doesn't mean you're body positive and fat. Shut up.

Reactions: 10
She’s annoying, loves herself and only cares about making money from endless swipe ups/ all links, and therefore is not genuine. She’s profiteering big time from it, even including swipe ups for Amazon. If she doesn’t buy it herself and wear or use it, I wouldn’t trust anything she recommends buying. She’s just looking after herself and is clearly doing very well from it.

Reactions: 6
She’s annoying, loves herself and only cares about making money from endless swipe ups/ all links, and therefore is not genuine. She’s profiteering big time from it, even including swipe ups for Amazon. If she doesn’t buy it herself and wear or use it, I wouldn’t trust anything she recommends buying. She’s just looking after herself and is clearly doing very well from it.
Yeah but she does buy things herself and wears/uses most of the swipe ups she shares.

However I don't disagree that she must be earning £££ with the sheer amount of ones she repeats, daily. There always seems to be some idiot person asking her for them and her codes though, doesn't there....?

She must be raking it in with all these swipe ups (some are Amazon! 😬) and ads. Just what the planet needs, people to buy more stuff that they probably don’t need, but are influenced by these online conwomen who fake it to make money. Let’s face it - she could buy something, review and share for free. She doesn’t. Instead constantly ordering, receiving new clothes, jewellery, beauty products etc. Some of which gets returned after she’s tried it on and added a swipe up link! Wonder how much gets flogged on EBay too? Encouraging excessive consumerism is not good - you only have to read Attenborough’s book to realise this and all the tv documentaries. 😞

Reactions: 7
She must be raking it in with all these swipe ups (some are Amazon! 😬) and ads. Just what the planet needs, people to buy more stuff that they probably don’t need, but are influenced by these online conwomen who fake it to make money. Let’s face it - she could buy something, review and share for free. She doesn’t. Instead constantly ordering, receiving new clothes, jewellery, beauty products etc. Some of which gets returned after she’s tried it on and added a swipe up link! Wonder how much gets flogged on EBay too? Encouraging excessive consumerism is not good - you only have to read Attenborough’s book to realise this and all the tv documentaries. 😞
Agree with all of this, these influencers seem to think very little about waste/carbon footprint etc.

And what is Helen up to with the shoes that she keeps dropping in now and then?! Looks like a copy of her shoes she always raves about but surely she’s not claiming to be a shoe designer now?!

And what is Helen up to with the shoes that she keeps dropping in now and then?! Looks like a copy of her shoes she always raves about but surely she’s not claiming to be a shoe designer now?!
You’re right, the shoes are a copy of the ones she was always raving about - she wanted a replacement pair and they weren’t available any more I think. So she’s worked with a shoe shop owner (I think 🤔) and together they’re bringing just this one pair out?! Very random and long winded, and I dread to think how much she’ll be charging for them - she keeps going on about the quality leather and import costs etc, I’m sure they’ll have a hefty price tag!

The sandals are £75!!!
We bloody knew it didn't we? I expect the majority of her followers won't want to throw £75 at a pair of sandals. Surely she must feel awkward about pimping them?

I expect the fangirls will buy. Then they will have a revelation and we will see them on this thread in a few months time....

We bloody knew it didn't we? I expect the majority of her followers won't want to throw £75 at a pair of sandals. Surely she must feel awkward about pimping them?

I expect the fangirls will buy. Then they will have a revelation and we will see them on this thread in a few months time....
I wonder if they’ve only had a fairly small amount made, so that in just a week or two’s time she can claim “all sold out already!” and have everyone praising her?!

Reactions: 5
At £75 a pair they'd better be good quality. Tbh I find that day sandals seem to wear badly or I get fed up with them so if I'm gonna pay alot for a pair I need to really like them. To me these look like something you'd get from matalan. I know they're leather but....... not for me.

I’m sorry but anyone dumb enough to part with £75 for those sandals has more money than sense!

They look like something you’d buy off a market stall on holiday...75 quid!!

£75!!!! Is she having a laugh. You would absolutely buy Birkenstock’s before those. Crazy woman. What is it.... cheapo clothes from Amazon or over priced sandals. What exactly is her audience now???