40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Helen did a paid partnership with Matalan before Christmas, and I think Fran did/has too. No idea about the Sorrel boots or awful Abi though.
She didn’t have to buy the same Matalan stuff though. Fran has the coat from there last year too.

I think you’ll find there’s only a few items in reality anyone would wear from Matalan. Tons of grammers are paid to promote them. They all pick out the same 3 or 4 acceptable things from a vast amount of dross.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t have to buy the same Matalan stuff though. Fran has the coat from there last year too.
No idea who bought got gifted what, when but as Cherrypie says above, I would doubt there is much 'decent' stuff to choose from. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A few of the influencers are shilling the Sorell boots atm, they must have a push on them! Sudden influx on the gram 🙄

Reactions: 1
A few of the influencers are shilling the Sorell boots atm, they must have a push on them! Sudden influx on the gram 🙄
Oh ffs you literally cannot trust anything they say as a personal recommendation can you? They dress it up like its suddenly entered their head to buy an item but truth is they're being paid for literally everything you see.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Every year at this time.
Has the opposite effect and makes me not want to buy them!

I think you’ll find there’s only a few items in reality anyone would wear from Matalan. Tons of grammers are paid to promote them. They all pick out the same 3 or 4 acceptable things from a vast amount of dross.
Correct! I’ve been to Matalan to check stuff out that I’ve seen on insta and have yet to buy anything yet. It’s fab for kids stuff - just not for me.

Has the opposite effect and makes me not want to buy them!

Correct! I’ve been to Matalan to check stuff out that I’ve seen on insta and have yet to buy anything yet. It’s fab for kids stuff - just not for me.
It’s ok for home stuff too

Reactions: 1
Oh dear....the New Look dress (with swipe up!) couldn’t look any less like Liberty.....

View attachment 387321

I try to like Helen but then she does these asking for recommendations but what she really means is who can do this for me for free.

If you want recommendations you’d ask on a local FB group....not to your thousands of insta followers who are all over the place!

Reactions: 10
View attachment 387321

I try to like Helen but then she does these asking for recommendations but what she really means is who can do this for me for free.

If you want recommendations you’d ask on a local FB group....not to your thousands of insta followers who are all over the place!
Or you know, use google or check a trade...like us plebs have to do!

Reactions: 7
View attachment 387321

Also I’m sure she talked about the window plans last year when she did some stories of the outside of the house then - she obviously didn’t get offered the anticipated freebies then so is trying again now! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Is it me or does she pronounce the name of those Spanx leggings wrong? They are moto (as on motorsports) he pronounces them Mot o. I’m pretty sure someone told her that she was saying it wrong and she is still doing it!
Also how desperate is she for a John Lewis deal??

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is it me or does she pronounce the name of those Spanx leggings wrong? They are moto (as on motorsports) he pronounces them Mot o. I’m pretty sure someone told her that she was saying it wrong and she is still doing it!
Also how desperate is she for a John Lewis deal??
To be fair she's desperate for any deal, she's got an extension and timber cladding to pay for. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am sooooooooooo bleeping bored of the Nike posts. It’s daily I’m sure? Makes me sick... money grabbing to the extreme. I don’t think I know one “influencer” who isn’t doing their house up. Clearly all these ads are paying for the renovations. 😡

Reactions: 6