40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think if there were awards for the most tedious, awkward and vacant influencer, Nikki pips them all to the post. A hangover from two sips of wine? Seriously.
---
Dear Lord, she is urging us to follow her on Threads!!!!!
---
Red rag to a bull - she's asking for suggestions for her new name once she turns 50. Oh! This is splendid - go for it Tattlers!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think if there were awards for the most tedious, awkward and vacant influencer, Nikki pips them all to the post. A hangover from two sips of wine? Seriously.
---
Dear Lord, she is urging us to follow her on Threads!!!!!
---
Red rag to a bull - she's asking for suggestions for her new name once she turns 50. Oh! This is splendid - go for it Tattlers!
Surely "50andFrumpy".

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So she’s basically getting her extensions for free now in return for tagging that hairdresser -it’s not PR though it’s an AD so reporting to ASA. Anything gifted is an AD.

anyone else think these extensions have gone to her head? She’s got herself an agent and used a professional photographer. She really wants to be your typical beggy influencer - just what our society needs. Does this mean her pupils could request free piano lessons in future in exchange for a mention on their social media?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she’s basically getting her extensions for free now in return for tagging that hairdresser -it’s not PR though it’s an AD so reporting to ASA. Anything gifted is an AD.

anyone else think these extensions have gone to her head? She’s got herself an agent and used a professional photographer. She really wants to be your typical beggy influencer - just what our society needs. Does this mean her pupils could request free piano lessons in future in exchange for a mention on their social media?
Let’s be honest, she needs all the professional content help she can get, she’s so useless. The agent is a total joke, my teens could come up with more creativity. And if my kid was having lessons with her I’d actually ask for some free ones in return for a mention - would be interesting to see how hypocritical she’d be

Reactions: 3
Silly greedy vain woman keeps popping up on my FB feed selling this Azio Skincare tit.
Screenshot_20230728-071430_Facebook.jpg

Reactions: 4
She’ll literally flog anything but I’m surprised skincare brands will use her for sagging skin help when she’s bragged about having skin fillers!
She's genuinely 'promoted' so many different skincare brands that I don't trust anything she says

She’ll literally flog anything but I’m surprised skincare brands will use her for sagging skin help when she’s bragged about having skin fillers!
If you look back at her older posts then you can see there is no difference to her skin. Compare her post from today; (longer hair) with her post from June, all the potions and lotions and sanding and little massage machines she flogs make zero difference!

Attachments

If you look back at her older posts then you can see there is no difference to her skin. Compare her post from today; (longer hair) with her post from June, all the potions and lotions and sanding and little massage machines she flogs make zero difference!
She will sell anything - she’s so disingenuous. I can’t stand this woman and her voice is so grating.

Reactions: 4
I hate the way she apologises if she hasn’t posted or storied. Who actually cares and is waiting for her??

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate the way she apologises if she hasn’t posted or storied. Who actually cares and is waiting for her??
Exactly this.
Or she 'pops on' to say she is having a dull day, nothing to report!

When I look at her life every day looks dull. Buy new sandals and waistcoats, twirl hair, take a photo in the house of new life changing hair with waistcoat/sandal combo, say necklace is from Monica V- always pronounce it wrong then on a Saturday talk about not talking about weight loss.....and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly this.
Or she 'pops on' to say she is having a dull day, nothing to report!

When I look at her life every day looks dull. Buy new sandals and waistcoats, twirl hair, take a photo in the house of new life changing hair with waistcoat/sandal combo, say necklace is from Monica V- always pronounce it wrong then on a Saturday talk about not talking about weight loss.....and repeat.
You’ve completely summed up her contribution on social media!!

She is dreaming about Instagram and waking up crying!!! This is a new line in content....

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.