40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg anyone in a job will face criticism. Kids at school face criticism. She’s chosen to go down the ‘influencer’ path monetising her account. She’s in a selling role so expect criticism. If she’s happy in that dress then wear it, but it’s unrealistic to think everyone will love it and say nice things - that’s not how the world works. Social media also means that your job is not confined to just an office - she’s sharing images of herself to goodness knows how many people and not just from the UK. If comments from social media upset you, then maybe you need to rethink your ‘career’ choices.

Reactions: 6
Those dresses are terrible, they are cheap, badly fitting and unflattering. The simple fact she is planning on wearing one on a hot day with a huge blazer proves that she isn't confident enough to wear it so she can F**k off with the whole 'wear what makes you happy'!

Secondly they are cheap fast fashion which is appalling for the planet. She did no buy March or whatever month it was, has linked to ethical clothing before but will happily flog cheap crap.
I just don't get it. It isn't an authentic message, there is no point not shopping for a month and then going on a mental spending spree for 11 months.

The joy I have in my 40's is I know my shape, I know what suits me, I don't need to 'do fashion' and like her I too have cash. I buy less and I buy better. I buy cashmere that lasts for years, I buy decent jeans that wash and wear in a shape that suits me, I buy comfortable, stylish foot wear. I have a couple of mulberry bags that are classic and wear with everything.

I don't buy cheap fake leather bags, wide fit jeans, clumpy shoes, sweatshirts with bands on that I don't listen to or cheap tight teenage dresses......not because I am too old to wear these things but because I am old enough not to want to buy and wear these things.

This is why her account hasn't got the reach and she is floundering with likes and views and constantly begging for attention.

I really should take over her agents job; I could do it much better!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Those dresses are terrible, they are cheap, badly fitting and unflattering. The simple fact she is planning on wearing one on a hot day with a huge blazer proves that she isn't confident enough to wear it so she can F**k off with the whole 'wear what makes you happy'!

Secondly they are cheap fast fashion which is appalling for the planet. She did no buy March or whatever month it was, has linked to ethical clothing before but will happily flog cheap crap.
I just don't get it. It isn't an authentic message, there is no point not shopping for a month and then going on a mental spending spree for 11 months.

The joy I have in my 40's is I know my shape, I know what suits me, I don't need to 'do fashion' and like her I too have cash. I buy less and I buy better. I buy cashmere that lasts for years, I buy decent jeans that wash and wear in a shape that suits me, I buy comfortable, stylish foot wear. I have a couple of mulberry bags that are classic and wear with everything.

I don't buy cheap fake leather bags, wide fit jeans, clumpy shoes, sweatshirts with bands on that I don't listen to or cheap tight teenage dresses......not because I am too old to wear these things but because I am old enough not to want to buy and wear these things.

This is why her account hasn't got the reach and she is floundering with likes and views and constantly begging for attention.

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 so well said

Reactions: 4

Totally agree! I’m amazed that she does not see just how awful she looks in these clothes. She doesn’t have the figure for that dress - as I don’t either. But I wouldn’t dream of wearing something like that and with those trainers! Whoever is managing her needs to have a chat with her. She has the following to make a great living out of her account if she could only get her “look” right. If I was her I would seek the help of a real stylist and start again with my whole look and who I worked with. She obviously doesn’t want to say no to any work that comes her way which I understand. However, by being confident in her style and choosing to work only with what fits in to her look she would build a more professional account. 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hahaha omg that green dress...she blocked me a couple of weeks ago as i told her the clumpy sandals are hideous...she just cant accept any comments that are not 'omg hun you look great'....is she really that deluded . .stupid cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The stories where she is saying “wear what you love”. I love shorts and miniskirts when I see them on other people but I couldn’t carry them off. You have to wear what suits you. That dress is not what you would wear on a hot summer’s day. You’d wear cotton/linen and something loose to keep cool.

Reactions: 4
She’s really rattled by the negative comments on that dress isn’t she? Got her undies on again to boost her ego with comments from the pervs.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s really rattled by the negative comments on that dress isn’t she? Got her undies on again to boost her ego with comments from the pervs.
She seems obsessed with making sure everyone knows she has lumps, bumps and rolls...and how normal she is 🙄which again isn't authentic because has a good figure and knows it.

I don't think anyone yesterday was saying that they don't expect mums to have a tum or wear short dresses but there is a difference between being 40+ and 14.

At 40 you think about wearing shape wear so your pants don't show, you buy better quality fabric so it's not a cheap clingy shapeless dress, you wear nice foot wear so you don't look like a stroppy teenager.

Or don't do any of the above, wear what you love and f**k it but don't moan about what others think!

Reactions: 7
Why is she always in her pants? I don't get it. It isn't relatable. It isn't informative. It isn't entertaining. It is just weird.

Absolute corker today. Chatting on the grid about her posh lunch and posing on the street with a homeless person behind her who has a sign which says 'very hungry' or something. Sums up her tone deaf stance in one photo.

• Wow
  • Angry
It is on her grid.

*I‘m still convinced she is a parody account, surely nobody can get it this wrong.
She’s got to moderate comments on her posts, how no one has said anything about that. It’s just gushing comments all the way!

• Angry
How weirdly is she holding the phone in those ‘transformation’ photos 😂 to make her arms appear slimmer. Soooo desperate!

How can you be this utterly unaware!?????
Wow that’s a shocker. She’s so wrapped up in herself that everything else just goes over her head. And who’s the idiot who’s always taking these inane, amateurish photos? If it’s that “agent”, then she’s definitely not getting her money’s worth!

Reactions: 2
She’s got to moderate comments on her posts, how no one has said anything about that. It’s just gushing comments all the way!
She has deleted it from her grid....I wonder who told her or did she read it on here! I genuinely can't believe she didn't see it, it really shows how self centered she is to look at a photo of herself and not spot the prominent homeless chap in the picture.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.