40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t keep any of the stuff she shows, guaranteed we’ll never see this dress again. You’d have to be mega tanned and tiny to get away with it.

Reactions: 2
Why do some many say ‘Instagram not show my reels/content’? They just can’t believe that no one is interested. All the reels are there but I skip on by!

Reactions: 7
I don’t follow her but She keeps popping up with reels for TU…the way she poses just looks so awkward.. and as usual starts off half naked 🙄

Reactions: 4
I think shes blocked me lol as i put a comment on her story saying her sandals were hideous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hideous skirt like all her skirts and trousers is too small as usual, and the vomit inducing sandals are out again :sick:

Screenshot_20230512-122643_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
It’s her hideous posing that gets me. She looks as though she has an extra long false arm and the other always weirdly bent behind her back! She’s clearly trying to hide the remote she uses for her camera.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.