40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think they look a mess, just no real difference. For that reason I’d be annoyed, if I’d paid 🤔
Agreed, I think her hair looks better but could have gone bigger. Maybe the stylist didn’t want to waste too much money on it because she wasn’t getting paid!

Reactions: 1
Her latest stories 😯 Having a strop in the car because her teenage daughter won't take a picture with her! A picture that she only wants so she can share it on Instagram.

How are these children going to learn boundaries around social media if their mothers behave like this? If the daughter doesn't want a photo, she doesn't want a photo. Clearly sounds like the husband understands!

Reactions: 8
Annoyed she can’t use her impressionable preteen for content on a platform she has no issue with flaunting herself in her undies on.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Wow i cannot believe she has just offloaded in her car like that! She needs to respect her daughters RIGHT to privacy. If Mia doesn’t want a photo to appear on Instagram, she has every right to say no to her mum. Nikki has clearly lost the plot! Social media is THAT important to her. This is what I hate about influencers. Here’s Nikki clearly thinking about what content she should post for Mother’s Day and how it will look and the caption that will accompany the photo, and possible tagging of brands. It’s just so fake. Good for Mia standing up to her and exercising her rights. Sounds like she’s more adult than her mum. What makes this situation sadder though, is that Nikki clearly thinks it’s absolutely fine to rant about this to online strangers. Does she not realise that Mia’s school Friends, teachers, school friends parents etc can access her account and listen to this? How does this make Mia feel? I couldn’t trust a parent who talked about me like that online to a bunch of strangers.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've just been to look and there's nothing on stories. Has she deleted? Unusual for her to have any self awareness, wonder if she's read here? 😂

Reactions: 1
I've just been to look and there's nothing on stories. Has she deleted? Unusual for her to have any self awareness, wonder if she's read here? 😂
If she has deleted, let’s hope she reflects on what she did and learns from it. Too many influencers use their kids for content and it’s not right. It’s like they all have to be the same.it’s a shame because I really liked Nikki at the very beginning - she was buying her own clothes and seemed authentic. However, she changed when she appeared in a magazine and started receiving freebies -I think she felt she had to be more like an ‘influencer’. She’s putting too much pressure on herself to carve a career out of influencing which is basically shallow as anything, and it’s all about numbers and making money. It’s a shame really.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Not deleted due to self awareness, it was posted 24 hours ago so ran out of time. Honestly it was a nasty story and totally devoid of self awareness, she also moaned that her husband has a different parenting style and doesn’t understand her.
It was a conversation you might have with a mate, not something to share on social media. She will claim she was ‘keeping it real’ and showing the challenges of life but it was in really poor taste.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Not deleted due to self awareness, it was posted 24 hours ago so ran out of time. Honestly it was a nasty story and totally devoid of self awareness, she also moaned that her husband has a different parenting style and doesn’t understand her.
It was a conversation you might have with a mate, not something to share on social media. She will claim she was ‘keeping it real’ and showing the challenges of life but it was in really poor taste.
Crikey. I had assumed it was a story from today, didn't realise it was from yesterday (I don't follow her any more, can't bear her).

Thanks for posting those screenshots, completely agree about the poor taste. She is obsessed with her social media, she needs to get a grip.

Reactions: 2
This isn't the first time she's said about Mia not wanting a photo with her. She was on holiday a couple of years ago I think and the same subject came up and she admitted to bribing her for photos! It disgusted me then too and I unfollowed. This woman needs to give her head a shake and sort herself out because she's coming across as utterly ridiculous.

That denim skirt is so frumpy and why would she style it with a denim shirt...it looked hideous....does anyone else think her hair looks odd too....it looks worse with the extensions...there is no style to it now.

Reactions: 5
What is this??

The hair extensions are not an improvement. Her hair looks shapeless now. She looked younger and more stylish with the shorter bob in my opinion, it suited her.
Where’s she going dressed like that? 🤣
Oh wait… same place as always
Nowhere 🙄

The French wardrobe is making me laugh. Who wears a blazer and big clobbery boots on a holiday to Champagne?!

• Haha
Ah bless her - she’s managed to bag an AD with Hello Fresh - so original.
The advert is dire! She’s so wooden and scripted and terrible in front of a camera. How can she not see and hear herself?? This ‘career’ doesn’t suit her at all. She’s much more at ease behind a piano. It’s like telling someone they can sing when they clearly can’t. Someone needs to be honest with her.

Also have you seen her Stories begging for likes? Telling everyone they must click on the links and watch to the end 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.