40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely someone close to Nikki would let her know the cropped wide leg jeans and clomping boots just don’t work for her? The awkwardness is highlighted even more when wearing a lot of the more recent items, the weird disco phase that was for a very niche market and now this? I’m assuming it’s all PR gifted as I can’t see why she would make herself look so frumpy through choice and it’s all about money made through the #ads

Reactions: 3
She’s reading the text book guide to the gram isn’t she. Like, nothing is authentic to her just bits of all the others put together. Go to London regularly ✔ wear wide leg jeans (because their fashionable, not because they suit me) ✔ pose infront of phone box (she’ll do the shot in the middle of Regent St next) ✔ get a Bing t or sweatshirt ✔ talk from the car (daily, and say ‘Happy…just came on to say hi, blah) ✔ her thought process is visible and so false. Every post, through a fixed smile she’s chanting ‘I’m going to make a go of this if it kills me’

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I mean WHO GOES TO LONDON WITH AN AGENT TO FILM? She's not a Kardashian or even a Z-lister. This looks so tit. Nikki, stop this. Totally inauthentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s reading the text book guide to the gram isn’t she. Like, nothing is authentic to her just bits of all the others put together. Go to London regularly ✔ wear wide leg jeans (because their fashionable, not because they suit me) ✔ pose infront of phone box (she’ll do the shot in the middle of Regent St next) ✔ get a Bing t or sweatshirt ✔ talk from the car (daily, and say ‘Happy…just came on to say hi, blah) ✔ her thought process is visible and so false. Every post, through a fixed smile she’s chanting ‘I’m going to make a go of this if it kills me’
Exactly this ☝.
The stomping reel through London is hilarious, she just can't walk, talk, pose, eat or do anything naturally when the camera is on her.

The thing I find fascinating about influencers is how bloody influenced they are! She buys clothes that she sees on Insta to fit in on Insta when they simply doesn't suit her or her lifestyle.

I don't own flared cropped jeans, band t-shirts or blazers because I know my style and am not influenced. Just to add that no spend February is bollocks when you spend double in March!

Reactions: 6
That’s the thing I hate about influencers, not just her..
When they start talking about content and creating content it basically translates to creating bullshit!
And when they start asking for inspiration and what would you like to see they should just give up. So if you do read here Nikki, please just give up!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s the thing I hate about influencers, not just her..
When they start talking about content and creating content it basically translates to creating bullshit!
And when they start asking for inspiration and what would you like to see they should just give up. So if you do read here Nikki, please just give up!
Agree, and so many of them do it. Basically it’s “you guys come up with ideas for me, and I’ll get freebies/aff links from it”. Pathetic.

Reactions: 4
After ‘no spend’ Feb she’s seems to have purchased an entire rail of capsule wardrobe. Literally everything has the label on. Obviously we’ll never see any of this stuff worn though (why does she need a black dress you’d wear to the a court hearing or a funeral) making the whole post pointless.

So now she has this capsule wardrobe she doesn’t need to but anything else surely???

• Haha
I came on to say what others have said about all the capsule wardrobe is new stuff! Surely it’s about pairing it back not buying shed loads of new stuff. Someone commented about her buying more expensive clothes and a recessio!

Reactions: 3
They’re usually all fellow grammers. So far, nothing from the ‘capsule wardrobe’ worn since posting.

I don’t think they look a mess, just no real difference. For that reason I’d be annoyed, if I’d paid 🤔

Reactions: 1
Yes i couldnt see much of a difference either....I also find her lipstick really distracting as its so badly applied.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.