40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today’s offering is terrible. Why flash your pants? What does that add to the reel?

Reactions: 2
Today’s offering is terrible. Why flash your pants? What does that add to the reel?
Because she’s desperate for likes, comments and engagement. She’ll attract the weird pervs, but she doesn’t seem bothered, as long as her numbers go up. Can’t understand the husband being ok with this. Anyone can view her page - his boss, work colleagues, other parents, teachers and even school kids!

Reactions: 6
Her poor daughter having a mother who thinks nothing of posing in her underwear on social media!

Reactions: 4
Agree but it’s also the total lack of authenticity. Why does she need to constantly show dresses when she clearly has a very home based lifestyle. There’s no way she’s actually wearing this stuff. I much rather she plugged dressing appropriately and well for what you do. I can’t believe anyone that follows her wants this content and comments are only from the Insta huns anyway.

Reactions: 3
Agree but it’s also the total lack of authenticity. Why does she need to constantly show dresses when she clearly has a very home based lifestyle. There’s no way she’s actually wearing this stuff. I much rather she plugged dressing appropriately and well for what you do. I can’t believe anyone that follows her wants this content and comments are only from the Insta huns anyway.
Totally agree, she doesn’t go anywhere other than the school run, walk the dog and the occasional Sunday lunch in a pub. This isn’t an unusual lifestyle but she consumes clothing like she is out, out, out all the time then chucks in the word ‘sustainable’ and capsule wardrobe. It is totally inauthentic.

For someone who does so little, why did she find it so hard to not buying anything in February? She has loads of clothes and didn’t need anything for any event.

A quick look on her thread and here are 9 dresses, all new this year. Then when she showed her trend of ‘band tshirts’ with a blazers she had about 7!

If you have to buy this much clothing to be happy then there is more wrong with your life than a dress will fix!

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Totally agree, she doesn’t go anywhere other than the school run, walk the dog and the occasional Sunday lunch in a pub. This isn’t an unusual lifestyle but she consumes clothing like she is out, out, out all the time then chucks in the word ‘sustainable’ and capsule wardrobe. It is totally inauthentic.

For someone who does so little, why did she find it so hard to not buying anything in February? She has loads of clothes and didn’t need anything for any event.

A quick look on her thread and here are 9 dresses, all new this year. Then when she showed her trend of ‘band tshirts’ with a blazers she had about 7!

If you have to buy this much clothing to be happy then there is more wrong with your life than a dress will fix!
100%! A lot of it is gifted I think but I suppose it’s ultimately become a business for her so the buying is ‘part of the job’ expenses almost. I see it done so much better on so many other accounts though. Try ons without buying, outfit ideas from existing wardrobe items, charity shopping etc this requires time, creativity and work/effort though which she doesn’t give.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would buy some half decent looking shoes. The combinations she puts together are bizarre!

Reactions: 4
Overall she is so AWKWARD in everything she does
All the outfits are unrealistic and she doesn’t go anywhere to wear them
And the flashing of her knickers…. So cringe!

Reactions: 6
How on earth has this woman got so many followers?
They all buy them, anyone of the fairly mundane who gets to the magic 100k has paid a pretty Penny. You can see their numbers going up at rocket speed and then once at 100k they don’t go up so much. It’s one of the (many) reasons I absolutely hate Instagram, almost everything and everyone is fake from followers to filters.

Reactions: 9
Come on, hands up, who actually ever wears a blazer in real life except Instagram 40 somethings?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s plodding around London!
Hardly SJP gliding around on her heels!
She did a London reel recently with her agent I’m guessing where she just stood in front of a traditional red phone box being filmed. London being busy, most of it was obscured by people walking past and she was just stood there looking awkward and wooden. Can’t believe she’s paying for the kind of content anyone’s kid could film.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.