40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The comments by all the other influencers make me sick...there is no way they all love these 'pieces'....its all bullshit...all up each others arses...why cant they be honest and say this outfit looks tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The comments by all the other influencers make me sick...there is no way they all love these 'pieces'....its all bullshit...all up each others arses...why cant they be honest and say this outfit looks tit.
Although there are only 40 comments and she has 100k followers. I'd suggest that more if her followers aren't liking the 'pieces'!

Sometimes I do wonder if she is a parody account, it's all so funny!

One if the small businesses she advertised a few weeks ago, the artist one that she shared a few times gained a total of 2 additional followers!!! (Not convinced all 100k are real followers)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Although there are only 40 comments and she has 100k followers. I'd suggest that more if her followers aren't liking the 'pieces'!

Sometimes I do wonder if she is a parody account, it's all so funny!

One if the small businesses she advertised a few weeks ago, the artist one that she shared a few times gained a total of 2 additional followers!!! (Not convinced all 100k are real followers)
And half of those are her replies..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
She is making me cringe so much for her....how embarrassing...where is her dignity?

Reactions: 6
40plus Helen has beaten her to the hair extensions and paid for her own. Nicely done actually without a big fanfare and with genuine reasons. Certainly no one went with her to film.

Reactions: 1
The green trousers reel this morning...if thats her back garden its a bloody mess...the fence and all that bramble behind her lol.

Reactions: 1
Whoever it was who said she was on the beg for some hair extensions - bingo! See post today #prcollab #beggingforstuff

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Well that was another cringey story from Beggy Nikki at the hair salon - and what the heck was that video of her in the park walking towards the camera? Can she not see what we see??? Is her PR agent permanently stuck to her side filming? It’s so bizarre.

Go buy your own hair extensions, then do a Q&A and then recommend that salon, who on that basis, may give you a few free appointments. But please stop the begging. It’s so crass.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.