40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I must have really got her back up as shes still banging on about it today.
There were a few comments suggesting it wasn't what most folks had in mind for Christmas Day, all of which were just saying what most people are thinking! BUT she now gets to post the 'sympathy' post....oh woe is me, some people didn't like my outfit...I am upset and just here trying to be brave!
Every influencer does it as they know it promotes engagement, it was probably covered on the course she did recently - the one that told her to do the car chats and link every single thing even if sold out!!!!

Reactions: 5
I not sure when but I must have upset her recently too as I’m blocked. Can’t even remember saying anything, I did a while ago and got a very defensive reply so just be from that.

Well at least I don’t have to see her moaning about engagement now and then getting the underwear shots in to try and improve it…cringe!

As for all the free skincare…she’s such a fraud when she’s admitted she has fillers!

Reactions: 4
God shes really milking the woe is me...Ive now been mentioned in her story.
Those stories made me laugh; she references the Fashion Lift, but I have never seen her dress ridiculously. She dresses well and appropriately for events, she even leaves her house!!!!

Apparently it is ok to say you don't like frumpy 40's outfits but you just need to say it politely......utter bullshit!!!! The shiny hot pants and gold boots are ridiculous for Christmas day, in fact I can't really see where they would work except maybe in a Panto?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Those stories made me laugh; she references the Fashion Lift, but I have never seen her dress ridiculously. She dresses well and appropriately for events, she even leaves her house!!!!

Apparently it is ok to say you don't like frumpy 40's outfits but you just need to say it politely......utter bullshit!!!! The shiny hot pants and gold boots are ridiculous for Christmas day, in fact I can't really see where they would work except maybe in a Panto?
Can you imagine turning up at your in laws on Christmas Day wearing that outfit...and all her mates saying it wasn't over the top...wear what you love etc...there is no way on gods earth that outfit is appropriate for any kind of family occasion.

Reactions: 3
If she really likes that outfit and feels confident in it, and confident that both daughter and husband think she looks fine in it, then please do wear it outside the house. Let’s see body confidence in action and maybe other women will follow suit. We all know she won’t though, and that’s the same with all the other ridiculous outfits she gets gifted or paid to advertise - she only wears them in the house and when she goes out she’s in a completely normal outfit that blends in. I think this is why people get fed up of people like Nikki- they promote anything for money. Look at all the skincare products she promotes - the brands chop and change like the days of the week. The amount of clothes she shows is excessive and quite disgusting when you think of how we should be reducing carbon footprint, reducing excessive consumerism and certainly not promoting fast fashion. Nikki is an influencer which means she’s an online salesperson and nothing else. All I can say is Let’s see what she will actually be wearing come Christmas Day 😂

Reactions: 7

What did she say about the fashion lift? I think she’s the one that gets it right and isn’t constantly sell sell sell or beg beg beg. Whereas Nikki rarely gets it right in her two sizes to small pleather! You never see the fashion lift bleating on about followers or asking what she should promote next!

What did she say about the fashion lift? I think she’s the one that gets it right and isn’t constantly sell sell sell or beg beg beg. Whereas Nikki rarely gets it right in her two sizes to small pleather! You never see the fashion lift bleating on about followers or asking what she should promote next!
She said that when she lost weight in her forties she found others that are her age that have inspired her to find a freedom in fashion, then name drops The Fashion Lift.

I also think The FL gets it right, her style is lovely and age appropriate!

I agree - the fashion lift does it so much better and with authenticity! She actually goes out in her chosen outfits and I do like most of her clothes!

Reactions: 6
That was me lol...and all her huns have jumped to her defence...seriously though if i wore that xmas day my kids and my other half would be like what the duck are you wearing....she looks like a hooker in that outfit.
You were right! She looked ridiculous.

Reactions: 1
Back to flogging another face product (badly)
Did we see her Christmas Day outfit or could she not share as it’s absolutely nothing she’d been peddling?

Reactions: 2
This whole festive period has cemented the fact to me that any notion she actually wears any clothes she photos is a bare faced lie. There is zero evidence of the Christmas day’ outfit or the New Year’s party dress. Shes out dog walking pretending she’s got leathered last night but in reality she’d have been in bed at 8 in tartan pyjama’s. Don’t get me wrong, that’s me all over but why be so un authentic, why so fake?

Reactions: 8
New Years Day and shes flogging shiny synthetic flammable dresses...give it a rest love and just enjoy the day with your family instead of seeing pound signs everywhere.

• Heart
A birthday! She left the house, in..guess what…plain old jeans and a top. Not a sequin, crotch slashing short set in sight or red velvet dress in sight 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A birthday! She left the house, in..guess what…plain old jeans and a top. Not a sequin, crotch slashing short set in sight or red velvet dress in sight 😂
Oh look she wore a red dress on her night out but with clumpy boots...where are the golden ones that she is soooo comfortable in?
No sparkles, hot pants or sequins to be seen. She is an utter fraud!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh look she wore a red dress on her night out but with clumpy boots...where are the golden ones that she is soooo comfortable in?
I’m sorry but those boots don’t go with that dress (unless you’re a teenager) 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You are spot on! She is a fraud! She would never go out in public in those glittery, unflattering outfits she only models in the safety of her home. Happy to hand out those affiliate links to make the money though, and no doubt flogs those clothes once she’s posted for extra cash.

If she stayed true to herself, she’d probably do better on social media, but that would mean turning down the free stuff and paid adverts & only posting clothes she actually wears out of the house. She got greedy. In the early days I quite liked her, but then she was buying her own outfits and they were normal everyday outfits - she doesn’t do this anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
On the beg for a free hotel stay. I hope she gave Dennis Nielsen his glasses back afterwards

Screenshot_20230112-172148_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.