365 days #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I'd been waiting a long time to see this beautiful man on my screen again.. Massimo 😍 and he didn't disappoint. Hated the ending though so surely there's going to be a third. Has anyone else watched it?

Reactions: 2
Yes I watched it! The new guy is a looker! I did skip some of the sex scenes as it just gets a bit too much πŸ˜‚ first ten seconds into the film they was at it. Someone on Twitter said the whole film was like one long music video and that’s what it reminds me off πŸ˜‚ a lot of songs and little speaking. Although the main woman I liked her more on this than the first film.

The whole storyline is still bizarre though πŸ˜‚ gets kidnapped falls in love and gets married lol. Also I find their acting terrible. There will definitely be another film though with that ending

Oh yay, the cheesiest film on Netflix is back. Holy moly, Dorito is πŸ”₯

Acting is awful, storyline is awful, the only characters I like are her friend Olga and Dominico, they should get a spin off movie.

There's definitely a third.