Slopbot

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20221209-083017_Chrome.jpg

Oh cool! Just what I need to power me through my weekly 3 hour shop at Asda! Can't stop, just off to write a hecking big stock take, eleventy thousand meal options and tuck my tee shirt into my bra strap ready for a quick thirst shot jolly selfie before I go. Laters ninnies!

P.S. love Slopbot šŸ˜˜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Thank you Slopbot for the combined John Lewis and Waitrose gift card (value not stated). Iā€™ll go wild in the JL soft furnishings department (for my new flat), after Iā€™ve cleared Waitrose of all the GĆ¼ puddings and Pringles, the packaging of which I will repurpose as storage devices.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good morning! Thank you Slopbot for some unnecessary eggs!! (Actually quite necessary as I have run out in real life).
44669FFD-BF35-42C7-B15E-96A0D414BD9E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
While it's quiet and since the M&S advent has been rubbish, I've opened up Slopbot's grotto again for your seasonal gifts. Thanks to the forensic stocktaking work there are 35 new puddle gifts this year. Please enjoy!
I got a Dyson hairdryer! Happy Christmas Slopbot x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I broke the law and double dipped because I am a maverick like our Jackie. I wasnā€™t keen on my tin of pineapple chunks but then I ended up with these fugly loafers so thatā€™ll learn me
98FF3BFC-24B2-4FCB-87BF-6B56DB19B404.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I broke the law and double dipped because I am a maverick like our Jackie. I wasnā€™t keen on my tin of pineapple chunks but then I ended up with these fugly loafers so thatā€™ll learn me View attachment 1794148
Can you perhaps stick leopard fun fur all over them and glue a couple of carpet tiles to the heel to turn it into more of a block? That way, you Jack and Teresa May could have ā€œtripletsiesā€ shoes, and would probably look like an even cooler version of Bananarama

ETA your avi expression no doubt tells me all I need to know about this suggestion šŸ˜†

• Haha
Reactions: 7
"Good bless us, everyone.." Started Tiny Tim Jack Monroe, "..except.." she continued, "..those Cratchits, don't know their born, they ain't not never had to live wivout lart bulbs like wot I 'ave, they ain't proper werkin' class like wot I is Ebeneezer, doncha listen to em Scrooge me auld son. All that asking for 'Anover log on the fire?' Nah mate.. just sign up to me patreon Guv'Nor and I'll send em a big old pile of logs every month"...

For my Slopbot gift I have received the Silver spoon that Jack reckons everyone but her got...

HoHo Bloody Ho.

Screenshot_20221209-141410-01.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dearest Slopbot,
ThankSpaceYou for my Opal Fruits, they took me right back to the heady days of jif, marathons, findus crispy pancakes and sunny d. While also* reminding me of my place in scheme of things.
What a trip...
Kindest wishes,
Serafina

ETA*softly, gently
Screenshot_20221209_195932.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5