31/01/22 - Brexit one year on. Would you still?

Would you vote differently with the benefit of hindsight?

• Yes

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • No

Votes: 34 81.0%
  • Right now I’d vote to Leave.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Right now I’d vote to Stay.

Votes: 9 21.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you vote differently with the benefit of hindsight?
Why? Why not? How has it effected you?

also who would you back to take over as PM right now if you had the choice?

I would still be remain. Europe should be united especially with the whole Russia thing. Cost of living and energy prices have gone up. It’s done now though I think the tories and BJ have gone downhill because of their handling of the pandemic and not necessarily Brexit

Reactions: 2
Still a leaver and would never change my mind. I didn't want to go in and have wanted out ever since each year that passed let me see I was not wrong

EU was supposed to be about trade why did it need an army or a police force. The TTP agreement scared the bejesus out of me but voting leave stopped it in its tracks. Obama told us we would go to the back of the line if we voted out purely because of TPP.

Oh, and I would never vote Tory and have. I always supported Corbyn as we had the same views on the EU and then he didn't follow through. Tony Benn was probably spinning in his grave that Corbyn didn't back leave.

People blame Brexit for everything but prices are sky-high everywhere, HGV problems everywhere, fuel and gas prices through the roof , if it's about Brexit then why is the same thing happening everywhere not just in the UK

BTW we left the EU not Europe.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4