Rosie Bragg #3 looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Noseypillowtalk20 has blessed us with this new Thread Title :) <3

#3 Rosie Bragg looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man just got her mum and nan

Here is Thread #2 if you wanna read back .

a little recap :

she failed her driving test multiple times .
rose and beau are not longer together but she wont discuss it online LOL

still living at home relying on her mum and nan .

Rose found some new "friends" - needs to ask her followers on instagram if they wanna go to a party with her ..

Her Room still looks like a drug hole and smells like weed & dog hair .

Studio Lushes is going back to be lash page , she just needs to find the perfect bargain on aliexpress and then her business adventure will continue ✨

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
@Noseypillowtalk20 has blessed us with this new Thread Title :) <3

#3 Rosie Bragg looking like a old hag still a smelly hag, no friends no man just got her mum and nan

Here is Thread #2 if you wanna read back .

a little recap :

she failed her driving test multiple times .
rose and beau are not longer together but she wont discuss it online LOL

still living at home relying on her mum and nan .

Rose found some new "friends" - needs to ask her followers on instagram if they wanna go to a party with her ..

Her Room still looks like a drug hole and smells like weed & dog hair .

Studio Lushes is going back to be lash page , she just needs to find the perfect bargain on aliexpress and then her business adventure will continue ✨
Love the title ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Anyone noticed she keeps asking people to recommend ‘fitness influencers’ and she said its for her work, that’s literally part of her bleeping job and she’s passing it down to her followers to do for her because she cant be bothered to do it herself? How can you be so lazy and entitled in every aspect of your life in the position she’s in? If she was rich and living comfortably i could probably understand but how can you be so lazy when your still living off your disabled mums benefits?

Reactions: 5
She's been stealing the music artist Greentea Peng's aesthetic for a good while now and has become way more obvious about it recently 💀

Looool now she’s trying to make herself a artist page. Seriously she wakes up each day not knowing who to be. What a joooke 🤣🤣 if I was her mum I’d be having her checked out by the local mental hospital I’m sure she has some kind of disorder. It’s just not normal.

Earlier she was trying to sell a new outfit that she end up wearing out and to bed 🤢🤢🤢 rank

I won’t get sick of this 🤣🤣🤣
172AFEAE-2091-4998-8644-92A41FF25986.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Looool Lego head prolly followed her back for pity.
Her bronzer application technique is a joke lol at least she invested in root coverup for her balding head.
C3B0FF8F-F34A-429E-8458-2F1BE0E9878C.jpeg

• Haha