1to1 diet (Cambridge diet)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started in January and was at target 1 by March, then reduced it and got there in May...and stayed there ever since. I lost just over 2 stone (started on step 3 as I go gym)
That's brilliant well done! I've a lot more to lose but I'm starting calorie counting first to see how I get on actually trying. If not I will go back to Cambridge

• Heart
Reactions: 1
That's brilliant well done! I've a lot more to lose but I'm starting calorie counting first to see how I get on actually trying. If not I will go back to Cambridge
I'm basically just calorie counting now which is good. I do love a bar in the morning though lol

I’ve restarted. Good first week really stuck to it. Trying to deal with the fact I just want to eat foods for boredom/not hungry at all, which is hard!!! I gave up 14 years of smoking, 3 years ago, by going cold turkey which was easier than dealing with this slight binge eating thing

Reactions: 4
Is anyone else still following the plan? I’ve just restarted in a bid to shift some weight before Xmas. First week done and I’ve lost 5 & 1/2lbs so super happy with that! Struggling already this week though with wanted to actually eat “real” food!

• Heart
Is anyone else still following the plan? I’ve just restarted in a bid to shift some weight before Xmas. First week done and I’ve lost 5 & 1/2lbs so super happy with that! Struggling already this week though with wanted to actually eat “real” food!
Remember the lower steps are just short term steps. They're tough, absolutely but once at the higher steps then normal food comes back into it ❤. Keep going you can do it x

• Heart