Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #175: Not all heroes wear capes, some wear life vests. We ♥ Kayak Paul

Didn't want to put his company name in as I don't want him to get more abuse but could put Calamity in if others thought it was appropriate. I think next title should be a tribute to Paul, no matter what it is

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 125

Squittel

VIP Member
NEW THREAD EVERYONE

View attachment 630976
Well done @Big frank for the title, it’s beautiful and i love it.

so what’s been happening?

- Safety Officer Jace has been out-safetied by a Scottish “nobody” called Paul.

- Sarah is 38.

- Such was their dismay at being told that their parenting skills were lacking that we got a brand new rant video that was filmed in a bush. Both parents were so red I almost mistook the video for a tomato patch.

- they made it into the Scottish Sun, not once but twice

- they are angrily taking a break from vlogging (hurray!)

- we are disgoooosing and vile

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Hatshepsut

Personally I'm not fooled for one minute by Lazy's comments in that ifam group. She knew full well that it would be posted onto here and it's what she'd like us to believe.
She's at her bitchy best when something has pricked her big fat ego. I'm in no doubt that the events of the last few days, no matter what she's trying to portray, have done far more harm than good to their brand.

Their disgusting behaviour over the safety of the children and the way that they have dealt with it has once again brought them to the attention of the newspapers as well as many people who had never even heard of them before.

They can only lose followers from their recent actions, the fact that they've stirred a few of their long time deluded fans into action means absolutely nothing in the long run.

My view is that behind the scenes they are both as mad as Hell and panicking like fuck. He'll be necking the drink and popping his poor me pills whilst she'll be seething and ranting to anyone that'll listen.
Unfortunately they have no management and no friends to turn to, so she has to look to a bunch of 10 year olds to validate their existence.

Keep it up Lazy, you look more stupid every time you open your chavy gob.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 110

Charmball

VIP Member
Finally thoughts from my mum:

Jace’s birth video and the wheelchair - “Oh, the way he was dragging it backwards I thought he was shopping in B&Q and then he turned it around and she was in it!”

“You’d think social services would step in and ban them from ever having children again, wouldn’t you?”

“Why does he constantly laugh when she’s in labour? Was something tickling his arse?”

My mum, Tattlers 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100

DayoftheLlamas

I cannot understand the second paragraph of her Facebook post. It's almost like she's saying Paul is in the group spying on her. If she believes that, then she's finally lost it.
Paul is actually an accountant from Derby. He relocated to Scotland and became a kayaking instructor just to challenge the Inghams about their lack of buoyancy aids. He's a very dedicated troll.

• Haha
Reactions: 97

Mummyto4boys

Chatty Member
Surely the girls must be thinking “Dad why did you not just say thanks mate we will get the kids life jackets” 🤦🏼‍♀️!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 96

Badirene

VIP Member
New to this thread and just trying to get the background on this circus, can I just say that Chris is what you imagine when someone says "some bloke was caught outside the local girls school" .The GHD straightened fringe peeking out from under the beanie, the hoodies, the "cool" dad vibe, trying to be down with da yoof but non threatening so girls will feel comfortable around him, it's all there right in front of you. His style of dress is very studied to appeal to a certain type (ie: underage and/or naive) but he gives himself away when he is styling himself after Blink 182, who hit their peak when Chris was a teenager, teens today would only know Blink 182 as one of them is now dating a Kardashian. He is right there in plain sight and if my daughters were friends with his, his is the house I wouldn't allow sleepovers at, because you can guarantee that cool dad here would be handing out the alcopops and pushing the talk along the lines of how far you have gone with the boys from school and how he is not like them but deep and sensitive and he has never felt like this about anyone but you. He is right there if you know what to look for.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 95

Porkiepies

VIP Member
Reading some of the old ingham memories, does anyone remember the Ifam who got Ifam forever tattooed on herself?
Apologies if it's been mentioned already.
Screenshot_20210624-024957_Google.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 93
... lol

Screenshot_20210624-173226.jpg

Sarah Louise Ingham Admin 6mm

Hey everyone. Just popping on really quickly to say that we are all good here. Sorry you are all missing the vlogs but we will be back very soon with Esmes birthday vlog this weekend. Nice to see you have all been enjoying our older vlogs again... I was wondering why our overall daily views were the same despite no daily vlogs! Think it's clear to any sane person to see that we had a pretty rubbish start to the week but a lot of good has come from it too that we can't wait to share with you guys real soon! It's not just one thing either... its quite a few and we can't wait to share. It's been lovely having a few days privacy but we are also looking forward to getting back to uploading soon. My nanna gave me a good telling off for stopping doing what we love so we will definitely be back soon. Thank you all for your love and support as always. As you keep reminding me.. for every 1 of them, there's at least 10,000 of

you

To the spy in the group that will screenshot this and post it elsewhere... whilst you might have had a bit of excitement in your life this week for a change and whilst you little stalking loser might have got your 5 minutes of fame, because let's face it.. thats all you were after stalking us down like you did with a picture of our car, lying to the site manager about who you were to gain access to our caravan (WEIRD!), filimg the whole thing and uploading it, spending 24 hours trying to rip my family to shreds and then acting the victim when you get a backlash from our 1.3 million supporters LOL. Well just remember, next week your low lives will resume as normal. Nothing better to do than watch our every move and gossip about it on your pages.

Meanwhile we will still be living our best lives with all the opportunities you've very kindly

thrown our way and all the extra exposure you have given us too so thank you Like they say, no publicity is bad publicity Peace

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 87