Theonlygirlinthehouse #4 The only colourful thing in her beige life is her boys colourful language.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell Jess was desperately clawing for words to make Russ’ birthday sound delightful, when it reality it sounds boring AF. She must be fuming that the salty sea dog didn’t want to do something more glamorous.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can tell Jess was desperately clawing for words to make Russ’ birthday sound delightful, when it reality it sounds boring AF. She must be fuming that the salty sea dog didn’t want to do something more glamorous.
She really does sound quite bitter.
To me it sounds like a perfectly pleasant way to spend a birthday but then I am quite an introvert. The problem that Jess has is that she needs 'content' and believes that everyone lives like the influencer gang on the gram. He has wasted an opportunity to show off about their incredible lifestyle, relationship and aspirational celebration!

Reactions: 9
She really does sound quite bitter.
To me it sounds like a perfectly pleasant way to spend a birthday but then I am quite an introvert. The problem that Jess has is that she needs 'content' and believes that everyone lives like the influencer gang on the gram. He has wasted an opportunity to show off about their incredible lifestyle, relationship and aspirational celebration!
You’ve hit the nail on the head - nothing wrong with low key birthdays (making a big deal out of birthdays isn’t for me) but I bet she was annoyed that he didn’t want to do anything interesting that she could mine for content. Still managed a bunch of stories and a grid post though!

Jess must be having a bit of a crisis as an influencer. She can’t mine H’s neurodiversity because all signs of it seemingly vanished the moment he left school (not that I’m suggesting it’s an iffy diagnosis that she only pursued as a bargaining chip against the school 👀 ), B is leaving home soon and C is nine and therefore not that interesting. What does a mum blogger do when their youngest kid is well past the cute little kid stage?

Reactions: 7
Yes, he really looks it (53).

Wear yellow on the next post if you need help sending Russ.
1000025200.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 2