TheLongMum #4 Charity shops, coffee hops, northern kn*bs, anything that makes the parenting stop

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She hasn't said, but if she's working in the admin dept of a doctor's surgery I'm wondering if it was a mistake with patient records or something, there's not many things you could do that would result in instant dismissal in such a low-level role and it'd have to be a bulletproof and proveable reason otherwise they leave themselves open to legal action.

I wonder if it was her local surgery if she maybe looked up personal information about someone she knew.

It would also be instant dismissal if she gossiped about someone's medical information with someone else. Both likely with Anna!

Reactions: 1
I thought maybe she had had too many days off because of her fake adhd.
I feel like this is more like it. I’ve said this before so I’m sorry for repeating myself, but she reminds me so very much of my narcissistic mother who could never hold down a job (and still can’t). My mum would start a job and be there for a maybe a few weeks and start constantly calling in sick or get herself signed off as much as possible, purely because she didn’t see why she should work and honestly believed the world owed her an existence. I really get that vibe from Anna. She would absolutely have been unreliable and just overall problematic.

Reactions: 7
We don’t know for sure it was instant dismissal- she might have just not been doing much work and been placed under various improvement plans which she’s not taken seriously till the last minute. She does have form for ignoring boundaries!

Reactions: 3
If it was excessive sickness and they'd given her multiple warnings she wouldn't have a leg to stand on if they turned round and sacked her. If she has in fact been sacked her UC will be stopped so I'm dying to know what's happening there.

I think she’ll just be quiet for a month and then do a video in her car acknowledging that she posts a few times and then disappears for a month and then just continue on as she did before without acknowledging the assessment.

Reactions: 3
I mean hopefully they’ve told her it’s not adhd and actually she has narcissism and is just sheer lazy!
A true narcissist will just use the diagnosis to justify their continued bad behaviour anyway. This is why they are so rarely formally diagnosed.

Reactions: 1