The Tim Tracker #172 And on the seventh day, Jenn rested, along with the 1st thru 6th day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Coming soon to high couch slouch moment on a home voog "I don't know why it takes so longer to book the surgery you guyzz. People are acting like we could've gotten it done sooner but we really couldn't. Doctors are like busy ya know..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I really hope their little boy doesn't go deaf because of their negligence. If he does, I hope he finds out one day that they did it for some bleeping cruises and under 100k views.
It'll help his future case.
Assholes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I can hear the home vlogs now as T&J work up the nerve to telling Bud he has a surgery, and shaking in their boots this will upset him, they will promise him every toy this side of target, plus a “hotel surprise” afterwards.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Did Dim get an Oliver tattoo yet? Can’t seem to grift his way into a free one?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's such BS. They arranged it around their vacations.

I got diagnosed end of December with an MRI for my knee. I got a call a week later. I was in surgery 2 weeks later.

Same for ANY surgery I've had, even a major one.

They just give zero fucks about their kids and don't prioritize them whatsoever.

Ear tubes is what, such a short procedure, you're in and out, done.
And this is how they treat their second least favorite child. No wonder Oliver's head still looks like it does.

When I had my last knee surgery(out of 4) 14 years ago, I saw the orthopedic surgeon in the middle of February and had surgery on St Patrick's day. I'm calling bullshit on scheduling issues from the doctors part. All scheduling issues came from them and their precious 'getting away from home because we hate home' time.

Late January/early February. I know before the first cruiseof the year. I am feeling to lay to go through their catalogue but they did two whole home voogs about it one where they were in Winter Garden to see the actual ENT and one to see the audiologist. I remember thinking it was weird they had to go to two different doctors for something that was so routine. They had him wearing the purple headphones on the Wish for one day and we never saw them again.
Thanks! (and also thanks to @Artoo Detoo for the date-stamp!)

YEP. I truly believe - given they specifically said the doc said Butters could probably get an appt for turnaround on the surgery pretty quickly - that the Trackers were given a date earlier and it was met with, "Oooh, we can't do that date, we have a cruise planned on the Wish. Oh, you have another date? Nope, got another Disney cruise planned on the Fantasy."

So I firmly believe there was no true wait list.

There was a "How about let's wait until after he's out of school" and they booked an appointment for then. Cuz how do you go from continually complaining about a wait list a mile long to - *poof* - instantly having an appt. that just happens to be when school's over?

As per usual with them, they leave a very specific thing out of the story while trying to continue to play the woe-is-me-life-is-so-hard victim routine. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Reactions: 22
An ENT doctor would know their schedule far in advance. They usually don’t have sudden surgeries that come up and delay their schedule. They’re not an OBGYN or heart surgeon. Let’s pretend they’re not lying and the ENT made a 4 year old with hearing loss wait 6 months to get a 10 minute routine surgery. The doctor would have told them at the initial appointment that there would be a 6 month wait for surgery. At that point most parents would go to a different doctor who could do the surgery sooner. Go to a different city if you have to but get him surgery asap. He lost 6 months of speech development because he has lazy parents. 4 years old is such a critical age for speech development. Who knows how much he is missing at school because he can’t hear well.

Reactions: 23
He lost 6 months of speech development because he has lazy parents. 4 years old is such a critical age for speech development. Who knows how much he is missing at school because he can’t hear well.
You mean like hearing the difference between sew, sol, soul and so?

It was also 6 months where further damage to his inner ear might have occurred. I believe J$ had an ear infection and was on antibiotics when they finally saw the ENT. From what I could tell ear infections were chronic with him, therefore requiring antibiotics. Bet you J$’s body built up a resistance to them and tubes were the next step of mediation.

re: the surgery appointment
It was made for THEIR convenience
• school was out
• no vacations happening
• no events Tim HAS to cover

And don’t forget their health insurance deductible of $16,000

I really hope their little boy doesn't go deaf because of their negligence
Well, it is fully documented on TTT!

Reactions: 9
Let's see about that in a month...
View attachment 2915852
Their response of "we didn't have a choice in how long we had to wait🙁 the wait list was very long unfortunately" I hope gets called out and questioned by their followers. They are acting like they live in communist Russia. They live in f*cking Orlando. Yes, b*tch, you have lots of choices.

But I'm sure the sad, frowny face emoji will get them plenty of sympathy.

Is it Ok that they went on a Cruise and swam in the ocean while he has problems with his ears? I would think that would be a high risk activity.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.