The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kevin does seem very loyal to the Macman and he doesn’t need to be. I don’t mind Kevin, as far as YouTube grifters go, but Kev’s success is all of his own making down to the pure volume of videos he pushes out. He owes Lee nothing.

Reactions: 5
What have I missed on here?

What's happened to Geoff Talks Crap? Apart from a “summing up the obvious" video with Lee(ch), he seems to have buggered off. Maybe Benners wasn't to his liking, whereas the £120k Porsche driving 'man of the people' is loving meeting basic plebs with a similarly basic palate, sharing tips for where offers the best steak and kidney pie.

As for Iris the fish batterer, I'll bet a large haddock and chips that she cringes when this tool walks in with his Go Pro. However, it won't be long before he announces he's quit Benidorm so I'm sure it'll pints of John Smiths all round on "The Strip" to celebrate.

Reactions: 2
He’s getting loads of stick on the benidorm enthusiasts channel for patronising her re a Fish & Chip lot for 34 minutes. It was cringey as can be.

Kevin does seem very loyal to the Macman and he doesn’t need to be. I don’t mind Kevin, as far as YouTube grifters go, but Kev’s success is all of his own making down to the pure volume of videos he pushes out. He owes Lee nothing.
Kevin is fine but Im not keen on that “Scottish Couple in Spain”. The bloke comes across nearly as pompus as Darren John

Reactions: 2
What have I missed on here?

What's happened to Geoff Talks Crap? Apart from a “summing up the obvious" video with Lee(ch), he seems to have buggered off. Maybe Benners wasn't to his liking, whereas the £120k Porsche driving 'man of the people' is loving meeting basic plebs with a similarly basic palate, sharing tips for where offers the best steak and kidney pie.

As for Iris the fish batterer, I'll bet a large haddock and chips that she cringes when this tool walks in with his Go Pro. However, it won't be long before he announces he's quit Benidorm so I'm sure it'll pints of John Smiths all round on "The Strip" to celebrate.
Someone asked him where Geoff went.

Attachments

Convinced this bloke is special needs...
Blindly follows the satnav IN THE WRONG direction FFS,
Its not controlling the car is it ? You drive on the road you want, in the direction you want and the satnav adapts TO YOU.
For a tech expert he's a thick twit.

Reactions: 1
He’s getting loads of stick on the benidorm enthusiasts channel for patronising her re a Fish & Chip lot for 34 minutes. It was cringey as can be.
I guarantee that is the last time she ever goes for fish and chips with the macmaster. Jesus Christ, going for fish and chips with that plonker should come with a manual. What an absolute borefest that whole video was.

Reactions: 1
I guarantee that is the last time she ever goes for fish and chips with the macmaster. Jesus Christ, going for fish and chips with that plonker should come with a manual. What an absolute borefest that whole video was.
i dont actually loathe him as much as some on here do but that video was insufferable.

Reactions: 3
i dont actually loathe him as much as some on here do but that video was insufferable.
I don’t loathe him either..I just find his constant moving on from people irritating - he never stays friends with anyone long term other than the international sex tourist Carter. Look at his other mate, Geoff Talks Crap, one minute they’re best buds then GTC can’t get away fast enough.

Why do I do this to myself ..

Orders like a child, eats like a child and strops like a child... TWICE he's "got it down himself"
Then he drives for maybe 18 hours.... Back to blaming the tech for him inability to learn of read...
But the unsafe driving cannot be forgiven 🤬