Sineads Curvy Style #27, Slimming World diet is all in her head, shes horsing down pasta chips & ...

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How filthy dirty is the ring getting? I’ve had mine 4 years and never had it cleaned and people still comment on how sparkly it is. Also, it’s such an ugly bleeping ring 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Yes but does it count if it’s lots of teeny tiny chips of diamonds instead of one the size of a grape? 😂 The cut of her yoke, it’s like something from a cracker!
She will have to get a weird shaped wedding band to match it with a curve in it or it won't sit right with that lucky bag ring!

Reactions: 2
Sinead never thought about a wedding ring…she just wanted a rock. I’m sure she hasn’t thought about the actual marriage and what it entails either. This very serious, LEGAL commitment that they will be making.

Reactions: 6
Sinead never thought about a wedding ring…she just wanted a rock. I’m sure she hasn’t thought about the actual marriage and what it entails either. This very serious, LEGAL commitment that they will be making.
And its bloody hard to get out of it once you get in.
Its only all about HER wedding day. She is a fool!

Reactions: 4
I worked with someone who didn't like her own surname and wanted to get married to her boyfriend just so that she could change it.
She didn't give the slightest thought to what marriage actually entailed.

They're separated now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She will have to get a weird shaped wedding band to match it with a curve in it or it won't sit right with that lucky bag ring!
If the diamond is raised enough she won't need a curved ring her band will sit directly underneath. I can't see her ring properly though in terms of how it's set so she may need it curved. I have a similar centre diamond (not as big as hers) and now I'm paro if mine is like a lucky bag ring 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
If the diamond is raised enough she won't need a curved ring her band will sit directly underneath. I can't see her ring properly though in terms of how it's set so she may need it curved. I have a similar centre diamond (not as big as hers) and now I'm paro if mine is like a lucky bag ring 😂😂😂
Take a pic and show us! 😆 We will be honest! (only joking) x

• Haha
Reactions: 3