Sims YouTubers #8 The Sims 4 “EA pays our rent” pack, preorder for feigned excitement

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't been here for awhile so here's a bit of word salad. James cannot build I thought he was a good builder until other better builders came along. I like that he used his characters from his other let's play for tiny town. James has a history of playing challenges his own way I like that. Drgluons tiny town annoys me sometimes ineptitude can be funny this is not one of these times. Deli has gone from annoying me to being irrelevant. Simsie is still simsie I'd love to see how she acts in real life. Jessie has no clue about politics or issues affecting real working class women. Other than talking about Maggie thatcher I don't think she is aware of any other politicians labour tory or otherwise.

Reactions: 1
I am happy for Kelsey. Moving to Tennessee to live with her medical school boyfriend and the house they got is quite nice. She kept quiet about him all this time. I had noticed she stopped saying "single girl" in her videos for awhile.
So great!! Even though she gets some “hate” for her repetitive variations of Sims baby-making series, feel like she’s hardly a controversial Sims YouTuber compared to others.

Reactions: 3
I hate James` decorating. All his interiors look like extra stock from a thrift store, even when the family is rich. He also doesn't seem to mind all the different wood tones with the mismatched furniture but it drives me crazy. And maybe he could take a class in remedial column use.

So great!! Even though she gets some “hate” for her repetitive variations of Sims baby-making series, feel like she’s hardly a controversial Sims YouTuber compared to others.
I feel like I might be the main Kelsey commenter in here, and you're right, she is not controversial really. I just get annoyed that she obviously gets good money for being such an average player - she still doesn't know how a lot of interactions or objects work, her buildings are ok, her storylines are repetitive, she asks her chat/commenters for suggestions but then just does what she wants anyway. There are smaller players whose builds are better, or they put more work into their storylines, but they didn't get the Buzzfeed push so don't get the recognition that she does. But at the end of the day I can't dislike her for making the best of her position and I don't begrudge her a nice offline life at all! It's just fun to complain :p

I hate James` decorating. All his interiors look like extra stock from a thrift store, even when the family is rich. He also doesn't seem to mind all the different wood tones with the mismatched furniture but it drives me crazy. And maybe he could take a class in remedial column use.
Omg you've hit the nail on the head, also "class in remedial column use" sent me 😅

Reactions: 2
He also kind of overloads his builds with objects and then complains that his Sims are glitching out.

Semajs ghost builder really left him in the dirt hahaha

Why does he keep asking his viewers how to do basic tit?? You've been playing for years how do you not know, and again with using for rent knowing its broken fgs :rolleyes:

Did someone in the comments say the same as someone here regarding pablos gaff looking like a public toilet, or was that a direct reference to here? 👀 I don't read his comments.

Jame's Cosmolux build currently looks like a public toilet block.
So I just searched the comments on James' Tiny Town part 2 video, and there was not a single mention of the build looking like a public toilet block. But he said at the start of part 3 "and as people pointed out, Pablo's kinda looks like a toilet block". So, hi James! Glad to see you read here.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
So, hi James! Glad to see you read here.
I really think he does. People on here used to comment on how he only thanked his top level members but then he started to say, thank you to my top level members and of course all my members. The first time I heard him say that I was like ooooh he for sure reads tattle.

Reactions: 6
Plumbella’s schtick about hating tories whilst living the Royal family makes her look ridiculous. But to be honest I always though her “Tories are evil“ thing was a show more than anything else just to help her look relatable.

Reactions: 5
Semajs ghost builder really left him in the dirt hahaha

Why does he keep asking his viewers how to do basic tit?? You've been playing for years how do you not know, and again with using for rent knowing its broken fgs :rolleyes:

Did someone in the comments say the same as someone here regarding pablos gaff looking like a public toilet, or was that a direct reference to here? 👀 I don't read his comments.
I really think he does. People on here used to comment on how he only thanked his top level members but then he started to say, thank you to my top level members and of course all my members. The first time I heard him say that I was like ooooh he for sure reads tattle.
It's either here or potentially his subreddit.