Nigel Harman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know when he reappears in Classic Eastenders? So boring without him.

Reactions: 2
Anyone know when he reappears in Classic Eastenders? So boring without him.
I love EastEnders no matter what tbh but one thing that will be boring is that we'll never again get to see any of those amazing two hander scenes between Nigel and Leslie Grantham again 🙁

Those two together for me are everything, Leslie absolutely bought the best out in Nigel
I'm going to re- watch the episode where they're in Angies Den and it's just them for the whole episode trying to prove to each other they're father and son for the first time *chefs kiss

Really need Nige back on CEE soon it's doing me in, I need my Dennis fix .

Has anyone heard any rumours for future TV roles im fearing him going back to directing and off the radar totally again 😢

Is he concentrating on his meditation, or trying to keep a low profile after what was written in the papers about him being on Strictly?

Reactions: 1
I think Dennis might be back in Classic EE next week or the week after 🙂

Reactions: 3
Loving the longer hair I think it proper suits him 😍
Can't wait to have him back on Classic EE too, he's been missed .
Screenshot_2024-04-09-22-39-29.jpg

Reactions: 5
Watching the ep where Dennis proposes. I don't know how Letitia Dean was able to learn her lines, I'd have been distracted having to act opposite him 🥵

Sharon and Dennis get married in Friday's ep.

I never saw Dennis die back in the day cause I'd stopped watching EE by then... and I'm not looking forward to it. Is it sad to get emotionally attached to a character again, 20 years later? 🫣

I suppose eventually EE writers would have ruined his character and the relationship with Sharon, but it feels like a missed opportunity not to go back to the sexual abuse in Dennis's past that was very heavily alluded to. I think Nigel could have dealt with such a storyline beautifully.

• Heart
I had read lately about a show that Nigel is doing in December, and went to have a look this morning. I flipping typed in Nigel Havers, and looked bemusedly at the results 😁.

More caffeine was obviously needed!

• Haha
Reactions: 3