Naomi.loves.sully #3 Jonafun is still in the slammer; empty salon for the “boss mamma”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely social would be involved when he got arested last time if there was a gun underneath the family bed??

Reactions: 7
Social are too busy though. Not saying it’s right but if Naomi seems stable then they’ll sign it off, even if he’s a crank.
I had dealings with them over my son getting into a bad crowd and they basically said cos we have a nice house and I’m in a good job then he’s fine. Mental!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It just blows my mind. Yes we’re all entitled to a private life but when you make money off your following then believe it or not but your audience do want to know where their money is going or who brands are spending their money and if their morals and beliefs align. So she’s knows it’s wrong because if she didn’t she wouldn’t be so defensive and would be open about it.

We’ve all said it before if she walked away from Jonofun and told her truth (I reckon at the start she was young, vulnerable and wanted to be loved and was easily manipulated by this older man) then people may have some respect and understanding but she chooses to stay by a man who chose dealing and violence over his ‘wife’ & son and brought it not only to their front door but to their bed.

Wake up idiot .

if she’s not already been reported to these brands what do we do? Email them

Reactions: 10
Now her sister has done a course in aesthetics, blows my mind how people with no medical back ground or proper beauty therapy training can do a 5 min course and now be qualified the industry needs controlling properly! I guess these days you can just pay for a qualification in beauty therapy and aesthetics without putting the work in . Be interesting to see if she does Naomi’s treatments.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Surely social would be involved when he got arested last time if there was a gun underneath the family bed??
there’s a family I know and the dad is in and out of prison for dealing, he killed someone by dangerous driving and has other offences for burglary and violent behaviour. The mum and kid “officially” live in one house and the dad lives somewhere else but it’s bullshit and they all live together. Think it must be for social services and housing. The dad beats the mum up too, really feel sorry for the kid

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Now her sister has done a course in aesthetics, blows my mind how people with no medical back ground or proper beauty therapy training can do a 5 min course and now be qualified the industry needs controlling properly! I guess these days you can just pay for a qualification in beauty therapy and aesthetics without putting the work in . Be interesting to see if she does Naomi’s treatments.
yep, and she posted a story manifesting her dream collabs so she’s after the influencer life like Naomi!
Both a pair of begs, at least Naomi smiles and is slightly normal.. who’s emailing Pantene and Dyson? Or commenting on videos on Facebook then? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see her stories last yday saying she wants Sully and her future daughter in law to move in with her so he never leaves her.... bit weird. What's he gonna do? Join the family dealing business? SMACK FROM SUL he could call it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her stories last yday saying she wants Sully and her future daughter in law to move in with her so he never leaves her.... bit weird. What's he gonna do? Join the family dealing business? SMACK FROM SUL he could call it
I remember when my son was 18 months old and I was sitting crying because I couldn't stand the thought of him leaving me when he was older
Fast forward 16 years and I was drop kicking him out the front door. She has a very unhealthy relationship with her son. I bet in a few years time he'll be photographing her in a bikini and directing her in lesbian scenes like Liz Hurley and her strange looking appendage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9