Martina Mark #2 Drinks a lot of mommy fuel, Martina is a total fool

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are intelligent, successful people in their careers, good luck to them expanding their family. Her Mum must want to look after the children, it’s not always that the kids are dumped on them. If she really wanted to keep the pregnancy secret and off line she could have said work and home life was busy and she was taking time out. Nobody would have went digging for gossip. Obviously the influencer pay days are too tempting. I hate when they pretend otherwise, she owes the public nothing.

Reactions: 2
They are intelligent, successful people in their careers, good luck to them expanding their family. Her Mum must want to look after the children, it’s not always that the kids are dumped on them. If she really wanted to keep the pregnancy secret and off line she could have said work and home life was busy and she was taking time out. Nobody would have went digging for gossip. Obviously the influencer pay days are too tempting. I hate when they pretend otherwise, she owes the public nothing.
You are obviously her or a bestie of hers 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The 'announcement' to her children about the pregnancy I found so funny . She looks like she's about to give birth , surely the 2 oldest kids realized by now! They've seen her pregnant before. Even my 2 year old would have copped on at this stage

Reactions: 8
The 'announcement' to her children about the pregnancy I found so funny . She looks like she's about to give birth , surely the 2 oldest kids realized by now! They've seen her pregnant before. Even my 2 year old would have copped on at this stage
Yes soooo stupid. And then all dressed up like a bunch of pricks.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
For fear anyone would think otherwise, Martina is at great pains to let everyone know that all her outfits are NON MATERNITY.

• Haha
Reactions: 10