Little Mix #10 Leigh-Anne, Give It Up Love

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone who scans a random QR code that's posted in the street is a moron asking for all the crap on their phone to be stolen

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t resigned from IAS on companies house or dissolved the company so who knows but she did legally change her name to Leigh-Anne Gray on there last month.

Reactions: 1
He's away 28 days out of every month. She only sees him for the remaining 2 days a month.
At some point it's inevitable that she finds out he was cheating the whole time, while she was at home pining away and making embarrassing TikToks. After how she's behaved with her lyrics boasting about him being "forbidden fruit", I won't have an ounce of sympathy for her.
2 days a month?! A dog like him most definitely cheats if that's the case.

Reactions: 7
Listened to the other three songs on Leigh’s EP and actually pleasantly surprised, they’re better than the two she led with. Personal preference though it still might not be for many people, can’t see myself replaying much.

She said before this EP’s about him and again I’m just thinking he’s a big ick 🚩

IMG_0393.jpeg

IMG_0394.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I mean the lyrics... Especially that 2nd pre chorus. The man may aswell paint himself red. He is a walking red flag.

Why is she so insecure that he's all she thinks she deserves 😐

Reactions: 5