Lisa Eldridge 💄

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really enjoying reading everyone’s experiences with Lisa’s makeup.

Sadly (well, not for my wallet) I’m not excited by the new balms, I do love lip products but I have so many to get through, I can’t justify it.

I’m nearly out of cleanser and will replace. I feel I’m quite generous with my use of skin tint but it’s showing no signs of running out. I got T3, and have a T4 which may be a bit better match, especially if I ever get any hint of sun on my face but it really is so forgiving that the T3 is fine until I’ve used it up.

I’d love a concealer too! My favorite £££ has been the Sisley under eye one I bought on the recommendation of Sam Chapman years ago because she said it didn’t settle into creases - she was right and it is excellent, I don’t have many lines under my eyes but almost any concealer I use ends up gathering there anyway.
Is her cleanser good? I haven’t ventured into any of her skincare stuff, just the make up.

I love the cleanser too. The cloths are really good quality, wash really well and stay white as well unlike the Emma hardie ones that go grey quite quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Just another rave about the skin tint. It’s absolutely gorgeous to apply. Glowy and smooth, like a serum and it does cover! I prefer it to the foundation for daytime. Now I save the foundation for the evening if I feel particularly rosy of cheek.

I use t6 but will look out for the the 6.5 for holidays.

Reactions: 7
Is her cleanser good? I haven’t ventured into any of her skincare stuff, just the make up.
I love the cleanser. I'm terrible for using too much product but I quickly realised you need so little and it's a single cleanse. As @JaneRev said it is expensive but worth it for me, I have already repurchased. The only thing I can't get on with is the mist. It's not that it's bad it's just a lot of money and there are other mists I like.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Recent purchases:

Kitten liner and mascara - both excellent, but the liner doesn't have a great deal of staying power.

Meet Cute Baume embrace - it's nice, pretty colour, probably should have got Epanoui instead. Do I need this? No. It's a £26 lip balm.

Skin tint - haven't used it because the shade isn't right. I've now tried 5 different shades and none match me (same with the foundation, I've tested every shade from 15 to 22).

Mist - I'm just trying to use it up at this point.

Velvet lipstick and Velveteen in Rain - nice but I really didn't need both.

Velvet lipstick in Affair - already had the Velveteen but the lipstick looks totally different. If you have MAC Taupe or Cafe Mocha you don't need this.

Excited to see new e/s palette(s?) coming soon.

Reactions: 4
Thank you @JaneRev @Missmopps @Ccc8 ! ♥ It’s now on my list along with Épanoui…
I love a good cleanser but I find so many leave my skin feeling tight and dehydrated, even the balm ones! One of my favourites lately has been the elf Holy Hydration melting cleanser (cheap as chips and so effective), but I’ll definitely treat myself to this one in my next haul.
I hope she does a new GWP soon though because I already have 2 of her blue jean make up bags 😂
I work long days and travel a lot - I usually don’t wear any make up but I have to when I’m working. I’ve always had a stuffed bag full of bits that I try and make work, but since taking the LE plunge, I only use her products. They sit well on my 50+ year old face, they last (I adore the Velveteen liquid lip), and there’s no irritation or reaction to any of her products so far. I have very sensitive skin and rosacea, and I often get flare ups from make up. With LE, I look like me but more finished and put together. I don’t look like I’m wearing much make up, I just look like a woman with fantastic skin and long eyelashes 😂

Reactions: 7
Recent purchases:

Kitten liner and mascara - both excellent, but the liner doesn't have a great deal of staying power.

Meet Cute Baume embrace - it's nice, pretty colour, probably should have got Epanoui instead. Do I need this? No. It's a £26 lip balm.

Skin tint - haven't used it because the shade isn't right. I've now tried 5 different shades and none match me (same with the foundation, I've tested every shade from 15 to 22).

Mist - I'm just trying to use it up at this point.

Velvet lipstick and Velveteen in Rain - nice but I really didn't need both.

Velvet lipstick in Affair - already had the Velveteen but the lipstick looks totally different. If you have MAC Taupe or Cafe Mocha you don't need this.

Excited to see new e/s palette(s?) coming soon.
Have you sent a make up free photo to the LE team?
I sent one and they got it spot on. Perhaps explain all the shades you‘ve already tried and they could advise.

Reactions: 3
Loving the skin tint and the ease it applies with. Had a very short notice meeting where I had to look put together/polished, managed to blend on the tint in a minute add a bit of lip balm and mascara and looked perfectly fine and suitable for the meeting. Felt like one of those legendary ☆Effortless Women☆ 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 9
After all your rave reviews of the skin tint, I've just splurged on 6, along with Gloss Embrace in Blush. Great service from the Liberty counter.

It looks so natural, feels good and evens everything out.

Thanks for the recommendation 😊

• Heart
After all your rave reviews of the skin tint, I've just splurged on 6, along with Gloss Embrace in Blush. Great service from the Liberty counter.

It looks so natural, feels good and evens everything out.

Thanks for the recommendation 😊
I'm a T6 in the skin tin and bought the same colour in gloss embrace when I was in London 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I had several put on my hand, that was the most wearable for me. Enjoy 💜
I will, I'm waiting impatiently on her next release 😂 I wasn't going to order the new balm embrace but her video was great so that's on my list for later this year.

• Heart
I caved and got the balm in Red Curve. I love it. Think this is all I will wear for the summer unless I need some stronger colour in which case it will be the ‘luxuriously lucent’ in Rose official, or the velveteen in Rain. I barely bothered with lip colour at all before 40 as never felt right but honestly LE has me so converted.

I wore the kitten eyeliner with a liquid lurex shadow on Friday to a gig, sweated danced and got very drunk :Do_O woke up at 8am Saturday and honestly my makeup was still perfect. I could’ve left it. Contemplated it, even!

I have some Laura Mercier favourites but everything else is just being replaced bit by bit with Lisa’s collection.

• Heart
I would def buy a concealer and a blush or two or five. I love the skin tint and regular foundation so much. I wore the regular foundation out to our anniversary dinner, with some Natasha Denona blush+highlight, and the lip color in Rose Official. It didn't budge and I didn't even bother with primer or anything. Our server told me she loved my makeup! Mr Bee really likes it too. I may end up wearing the tint more often just because since it wears so beautifully as I tend to just do mascara + tinted balm most of the time since I am lazy. I paired it with my Bare Minerals liquid concealer for my undereyes and it looked super nice together.
Lol, I second this… I wore recently a combination of LE tint T3, foundation (7) and Natasha Denona travel bronzer/highlight (ok, and Atomic Kitten) and my mother!!! complimented me on my makeup 😀 For summer I have ready T4 and 11, will see how it works.

Anyway, the only product that I bought and am a bit disappointed is Liquid Lurex - her package says it’s Best Before 6 months after opening, and was not able to use it in 1.5 years now, it’s very very sparkly 🤷‍♀️

p.s. for balms, I have Epanui and Red Curve. It’s better than expected (I might repurchase when finished), but I fear how/if it melts with higher temperatures (seems to have this tendency at these temperatures now)