Katnipp Illustrations

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accounts for her company don't show they are making a fortune bearing in mind the business has to support 3 salaries!

Reckon it's all credit cards because she's built a bit of momentum on YouTube and thinks that's the route to go down.

Reactions: 1
Accounts for her company don't show they are making a fortune bearing in mind the business has to support 3 salaries!

Reckon it's all credit cards because she's built a bit of momentum on YouTube and thinks that's the route to go down.
I’m sure she claims she only has 1 staff member….

IMG_4515.jpeg

All this information is available to the public online. It seems strange to me as she’s claiming there was 0 staff then 1 - is Dean’s brother a volunteer? 🤔 🤥

Last edited:

View attachment 2962017
All this information is available to the public online. It seems strange to me as she’s claiming there was 0 staff then 1 - is Dean’s brother a volunteer? 🤔 🤥
I don't know how these things work, but looking at other companies they've been involved with 2 of them have been struck off, and it looks like Dean's brother had power of attorney for Catherine? What does that mean?

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Mike definitely works for her.

IMG_6208.jpeg

When i ordered from Katnipp this time last year.
IMG_6205.jpeg

‘Packed with love’?? Hope he didnt cum in it

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I think it is great she's found some new confidence etc. But there is confidence and then there is just being obsessed with your own vanity. Shame

Reactions: 8
The way she interacts with Dean, asking him questions like a child, and he just blandly replies "yeah", or gives a sentence long answer or sometimes just doesn't respond makes me cringeeeeee. Or sometimes he's just in the background on his phone or in "full NPC mode" as Catherine puts it. Just stop showing him on camera, he's blatantly not into it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The way she interacts with Dean, asking him questions like a child, and he just blandly replies "yeah", or gives a sentence long answer or sometimes just doesn't respond makes me cringeeeeee. Or sometimes he's just in the background on his phone or in "full NPC mode" as Catherine puts it. Just stop showing him on camera, he's blatantly not into it.
Being with someone who films and narrates your every move on holiday would drive me mad.

That and the sHaLl wE .

Reactions: 6
Dinner on the ship: “These small portions are ideal for us ‘cos we’ve had bariatric surgery“
Then they go for cocktails and they’re eating things on skewers. Then they go to a show and after that the buffet for late night snacks where she has a plate of Irish stew (is Irish stew a snack?). Then they take a load of actual snacks back to the cabin to have with a cup of tea.
Not sure how much of a great idea it is to put people with no self control around food on a cruise where unlimited food is available 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dinner on the ship: “These small portions are ideal for us ‘cos we’ve had bariatric surgery“
Then they go for cocktails and they’re eating things on skewers. Then they go to a show and after that the buffet for late night snacks where she has a plate of Irish stew (is Irish stew a snack?). Then they take a load of actual snacks back to the cabin to have with a cup of tea.
Not sure how much of a great idea it is to put people with no self control around food on a cruise where unlimited food is available 24/7.
I'm wondering if she's developed bulimia. I know a woman who had bariatric surgery and if she over ate she'd be violently sick.

So her business is 6 figures?
IMG_6345.jpeg

---
Her first year as a limited company (2015) she made £54k and paid herself £33k

Last edited:
  • Wow

View attachment 2962017
I'm pretty sure I remember in earlier vlogs she said that Mike works freelance so when it's quieter they don't need him/don't have to pay him

So her business is 6 figures?
View attachment 2965477

---
Her first year as a limited company (2015) she made £54k and paid herself £33k
So in that vid she admits that her wages are paid by the suckers on Patreon. Wow. People.. wake up. You are paying for this grown up woman to take herself and her wanker miserable husband on holiday repeatedly and to buy shite. Seriously.
---
Also, $69000 isn’t six figures it’s five and why is she using dollars?

Reactions: 9