Jewellery

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently I'm turning 40 next year, which seems unlikely because I'm definitely still 32, but anywayyyy. 🤭

I'd really like a nice piece of jewellery (probably a necklace) so looking for recommendations of a good quality brand for gold / gold plated pieces.

Apparently I'm turning 40 next year, which seems unlikely because I'm definitely still 32, but anywayyyy. 🤭

I'd really like a nice piece of jewellery (probably a necklace) so looking for recommendations of a good quality brand for gold / gold plated pieces.
Honestly wouldn’t recommend buying plated jewellry. The resale value on that is so poor. Rather buy a good quality real gold piece. I tend to look abroad only because I don’t feel like the UK has a wide variety of interesting jewellry

Just jumping on here. Was just looking online earlier and saw some earrings I think my friend would like. Thinking of getting them for a special birthday this year. They are plated brass with a titanium post. I wouldn't spend more than the cost of them (£40( but wondering whether they are worth it or should I just look for something completely different

Just jumping on here. Was just looking online earlier and saw some earrings I think my friend would like. Thinking of getting them for a special birthday this year. They are plated brass with a titanium post. I wouldn't spend more than the cost of them (£40( but wondering whether they are worth it or should I just look for something completely different
I wouldnt wear plated brass. Cheap and nasty. Brass is awful. Better going with sterling silver.