Derry instahuns #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did say they had a rocky road 😉

I honestly don't know if I love her or dislike her.. I think it's Mr mumbles that gives me the ick. At times I think she just enjoys the craic and the fame locally. Picka at times comes across as henpecked but I just don't know if that's the case. It's like she is living on her nerve trying to please him but also keep him in line for her followers. He comes across as pervy and she tries to hide it. Their daughters try keep a low profile, I love her older daughters style.

Reactions: 2
I honestly don't know if I love her or dislike her.. I think it's Mr mumbles that gives me the ick. At times I think she just enjoys the craic and the fame locally. Picka at times comes across as henpecked but I just don't know if that's the case. It's like she is living on her nerve trying to please him but also keep him in line for her followers. He comes across as pervy and she tries to hide it. Their daughters try keep a low profile, I love her older daughters style.
Yes, is her daughter the stems&ivy lady?

That’s awful
In one of her videos she says she’s 60 next September 🤣 does she mean 70
No harm to the Derry wans but if that’s what drinking the wee Derry shots does to you STAY CLEAR or you will end up looking like a festered fart 🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That’s awful
In one of her videos she says she’s 60 next September 🤣 does she mean 70
No harm to the Derry wans but if that’s what drinking the wee Derry shots does to you STAY CLEAR or you will end up looking like a festered fart 🤣😂🤣😂
I have seen her in real life, she is very wrinkled, the sun damage is awful

Reactions: 3
I’m not a sun lover but you would think someone would tell her to cover up well it’s maybe too late now
She must have been or is a smoker

Reactions: 1
The campervan won’t keep thon in the country
I’m sure she won’t use campsites or caravan parks but can you imagine 😂🤣😂

• Haha
I seen picka post around Xmas some woman with young kids couldn't afford heating oil he said he doesn't deliver that far but had no problem asking ones for help. They are well off always flashing holidays and now a campervan while most of her followers couldn't afford new socks

The campervan won’t keep thon in the country
I’m sure she won’t use campsites or caravan parks but can you imagine 😂🤣😂
She beg a 5 star hotel and park up at the side 😂
---
I seen picka post around Xmas some woman with young kids couldn't afford heating oil he said he doesn't deliver that far but had no problem asking ones for help. They are well off always flashing holidays and now a campervan while most of her followers couldn't afford new socks
She must be raking it in from the shoutouts.

Well it’s not exactly a motor home as Elaina keeps saying
Get a camper van and go 15 miles down the rd
Are you allowed to carry passengers like that in the back ?

Reactions: 1