Beyond Skincare #4 Cosmetic Devices and Procedures

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hiya all. Look fantastic have money off the magnitone led mask.

Does anyone have this or tried this mask? Is it worth it?

I have various gadgets but not a mask and I’m looking to add one to my collection

On another note I was shocked to see how much the Nuface gel has gone up in price. I hadn't bought any in a while and I noticed the 296ml aqua gel is now approx €90. WTF!
I think the branded gels and serums are a bit of a con tbh. In a real pinch you could just use standard medical conductive gel (although you'd want to wipe it off!) but aloe vera gel mixed with a cheap and cheerful HA serum works fine, and a few people I know use this:

7E Wellness ReStore Conductive Gel with Bio-Active Complex - 4oz - Facial Skin Care Products with Green Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Collagen Peptides - Anti Aging and Skin Tightening https://amzn.eu/d/fjE9os3

Reactions: 4
I think the branded gels and serums are a bit of a con tbh. In a real pinch you could just use standard medical conductive gel (although you'd want to wipe it off!) but aloe vera gel mixed with a cheap and cheerful HA serum works fine, and a few people I know use this:

7E Wellness ReStore Conductive Gel with Bio-Active Complex - 4oz - Facial Skin Care Products with Green Tea Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Collagen Peptides - Anti Aging and Skin Tightening https://amzn.eu/d/fjE9os3
As long as neither of them contain oil. If they do, they will just block the current.

Reactions: 1
As long as neither of them contain oil. If they do, they will just block the current.
I know, it's one of the reasons I think it's easier to DIY it by using aloe vera gel or even medical conductive gel as a base, you know exactly what's in it and you can use all of the ingredients in the branded versions but apply it far more liberally to ensure maximum efficacy of the device.

Reactions: 1
I know, it's one of the reasons I think it's easier to DIY it by using aloe vera gel or even medical conductive gel as a base, you know exactly what's in it and you can use all of the ingredients in the branded versions but apply it far more liberally to ensure maximum efficacy of the device.
I've used aloe gel before because I know that's OK. The conductor gel I used seemed to give off menthol fumes that irritated my eyes so I stuck with aloe.

• Wow
Reactions: 2

Thank you for this suggestion! I got it for use with my bear body and I think it will be perfect for that. It smells lovely and fresh but I think it’s a bit too perfumed for use on my face. I’ll report back when I’ve used it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Thank you for this suggestion! I got it for use with my bear body and I think it will be perfect for that. It smells lovely and fresh but I think it’s a bit too perfumed for use on my face. I’ll report back when I’ve used it
Hope it works well!

I used the gel and love it! It looks like a pot of hair gel and it is pretty sticky but I was able to leave it on and once rubbed in the stickiness went away. It smells lovely, to me it smells like lemon and lime. Thank you for mentioning it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
After toying with the idea for what must be about two years now, I'm biting the bullet and going for tear trough filler tomorrow. Hoping the bruising isn't too bad as I'm out and about at the weekend 😬

Reactions: 4