ASMR Channels #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sexualisation of AMSR turns my stomach and to see more and more accounts turn to this is horrible it's going to ruin the ASMR community.
There are so many of them doing it now. Whisperaudios makes me so sad. Lunarexx is basically making softcore thumbnails. More and more sexual type girlfriend videos are clogging my feed now and I think a lot of the people doing it are not actually good at ASMR. I think it is the only way they can get people to click and unfortunately for a lot of them it looks like it works.

Reactions: 5
Just discovered an asmrtist who looks like she is new. Her accent is very tingly and she doesn’t seem to do any finger fluttering or repetitive words. Just a nice, natural flow.

There are so many of them doing it now. Whisperaudios makes me so sad. Lunarexx is basically making softcore thumbnails. More and more sexual type girlfriend videos are clogging my feed now and I think a lot of the people doing it are not actually good at ASMR. I think it is the only way they can get people to click and unfortunately for a lot of them it looks like it works.
Jeez hadn’t heard of Lunarexx before and just looked , Christ 🫣🤢 basically looks like she’s an OF creator rather than ASMRtist.

Reactions: 3
Hi everyone, new poster here! Happy to exchange with fellow ASMR listeners :) I used to listen to ASMR on YT before it was even called that way - back in the day there were "guided meditation" videos and some massage videos (if anyone remembers Lita!). I only like soft spoken videos and, for my 2 cents, I have to say I'm a HUGE fan of Chilibasmr (Hannah). She does a variety of role-plays (medical, reiki, Alexander technique...) and has a real knack for making you feel like she knows her stuff. There's also something very cartesian about her which takes away from the possible cringe of ASMR videos. I also really like Semidecoco and ASMR Beauty (Melissa) who films beauty and other more woo-woo treatments with real practitioners in London. Her mom has started her own ASMR channel (Fern's AMSR) and is great as well (she used to run a holistic massage place and is getting back into the swing of things through ASMR).

Reactions: 13
I go back and forth on Tony Bomboni because I do think some of his content is great but it’s all over the place usually. However, he sent out an email today saying he wants to take a vacation to Sedona, AZ that this would be a dream for him, that the energy there is calling him etc etc but he needs 20-30 people to book services from him in one day in order to afford the flight, hotel, and other travel costs.
I understand he is offering services in exchange for money but to ask your followers for this is off putting to me. So many people can’t afford gas or groceries but he is out here begging for people to book his services so he can take a vacation. He lacks self awareness unfortunately.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I go back and forth on Tony Bomboni because I do think some of his content is great but it’s all over the place usually. However, he sent out an email today saying he wants to take a vacation to Sedona, AZ that this would be a dream for him, that the energy there is calling him etc etc but he needs 20-30 people to book services from him in one day in order to afford the flight, hotel, and other travel costs.
I understand he is offering services in exchange for money but to ask your followers for this is off putting to me. So many people can’t afford gas or groceries but he is out here begging for people to book his services so he can take a vacation. He lacks self awareness unfortunately.
Sadly so many who vlog or post on social media appear completely clueless and have a very entitled attitude. Some viewers may be in a position to throw money at these people online, but more than likely most people will be on fixed or limited budgets,which won't linclude pampering

Reactions: 6
i remember asmr artists would have donation links for things they could use in their videos, e.g. a styling head, or dentist tools or filming equipment like a tripod... or a ko-fi link for a small tip. which i think is fine. but then at some point that throne gift site turned up and they were just being gifted random temu-style crap, and then i'd notice like minxlaura asking for lego and gift cards to buy more clothes or be brave asking for bags and home decor... 'luxury' items that have nothing to do with their asmr content.. i know you're not obliged to buy them anything but i'm not a fan of it personally

• Heart
Reactions: 10
i remember asmr artists would have donation links for things they could use in their videos, e.g. a styling head, or dentist tools or filming equipment like a tripod... or a ko-fi link for a small tip. which i think is fine. but then at some point that throne gift site turned up and they were just being gifted random temu-style crap, and then i'd notice like minxlaura asking for lego and gift cards to buy more clothes or be brave asking for bags and home decor... 'luxury' items that have nothing to do with their asmr content.. i know you're not obliged to buy them anything but i'm not a fan of it personally
Id be interested to know if they declare any money gifted? We have to pay tax and NI on our earnings, some of these freeloaders see social media as as begging station

I feel awkward when someone offers to pay for my lunch. I can’t imagine asking for luxury items from strangers on the internet and even less so asking for people to buy services from me so I could go on vacation!! Tony’s views have gotten so low now. Does he even have enough people to pay for all this? Lol

Reactions: 2
I feel awkward when someone offers to pay for my lunch. I can’t imagine asking for luxury items from strangers on the internet and even less so asking for people to buy services from me so I could go on vacation!! Tony’s views have gotten so low now. Does he even have enough people to pay for all this? Lol
According to Tony, he makes more money through his website offering services like custom ASMR, tarot readings, reiki healings, etc than he does on YouTube.
He always promotes his website and says he needs us the viewer to buy his services to allow him to keep making daily content for us. But it’s like, you’re making this daily YouTube content for money so you don’t have to work a 9 to 5 and that’s fine but asking for money to fund a trip is wild.

Here is the email he sent out:

IMG_5005.jpeg

IMG_5011.jpeg

And he just returned from a vacation to Mexico and then has the audacity to ask for funds to take another vacation. Most people are lucky to take one vacation a year. His lack of self awareness is astounding.

• Haha