Actually Honest - skincare and makeup reviews #3

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend a good bronzer please? I’ve been using The Balm Bahama Mama for literally years but it’s smashed to smithereens and well and truly on its last legs.

My birthday is coming up so I don’t mind treating myself a little. It’s just been so long since I actually bought myself any makeup outside of mascara and liquid eyeliner that I’ve got no clue what’s good anymore!
I've been using the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer, and I feel very fancy when I apply it every morning. It's pricey so it's definitely a treat but it's also quite big so it'll last for ages.

Reactions: 3
Thanks for the setting spray and brown mascara suggestions.

I’m coming to the end of my eyebrow gel and eyebrow pencil. Both were from Beauty Pie - both shade Blonde Girl.
Although I’m a redhead, they were a good match for me. However, I’m no longer a BP member so I need to find a replacement. I bought the NYX pencil in blonde but it is almost orange!
See swatches below - 1. BP gel in Blonde Girl 2. BP pencil in Blonde Girl 3. NYX pencil in Blonde.
Does anyone know of any that are a similar shade to 1 and 2 please? It doesn’t have to be a budget brand.

View attachment 2961486
Fellow redhead. Try Rimmel Brow Pomade in blonde, I’ve used this for years.