_jenniferkerr #1 plus size influencer, plus size whinger

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes too thick to realise. Cutting out sugar apparently but no doubt will be posting huge pancakes or a burger at the weekend. She thinks of she does one walk and eats one salad then she's healthy.
Would love to see the nutrition label on the banana loaf

IMG_2714.png
Yet again she’s selling gifted clothes that she’s worn once for ridiculous prices. I wish there was a way to report this, it shouldn’t be allowed

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m absolutely stumped here. Her trying to sell things “hugeeee clear out pending, all my holiday clothes from last year!” - it’s really annoyed me as the way she has put it sounds like it’s too old for her but WE will love it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just can’t fathom what she’s done to her face. The younger pics of her she looks quite normal in and now she looks like a melted Halloween mask.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Here she goes again, letting us now she got her period and instead of her mum encouraging her to get out and about. She brings her daughter cake, literally feeding the problem.

Reactions: 4
Apparently going to be quiet for a few days now. Then will come back in a couple of weeks crying she's not pregnant again and need to go quiet for a few days. At this point not sure why she is keeping her page. Just seems to be a way for her to share how she tortures and abuses herself.

Apparently going to be quiet for a few days now. Then will come back in a couple of weeks crying she's not pregnant again and need to go quiet for a few days. At this point not sure why she is keeping her page. Just seems to be a way for her to share how she tortures and abuses herself.
She said a few months back that she was going to take a break from insta and then was posting as normal the next day. It’s all just for attention and for “you ok hun?” messages

Reactions: 3
I had to unfollow her a few weeks ago. I used to like her page for make up tips and I used to like the way she dressed. These days though she will wear any old thing on the camera to flog, frumpy and shapeless and you know full well regardless of how stunning she says it looks she won’t wear it outside of the house. Then she’ll have it on Vinted few days later selling it at full price! The ttc stories I’m getting fed up of hearing about when she clearly doesn’t follow drs advise and try to loose weight, it’s really beginning to feel like it’s all just for the attention.

I had to unfollow her a few weeks ago. I used to like her page for make up tips and I used to like the way she dressed. These days though she will wear any old thing on the camera to flog, frumpy and shapeless and you know full well regardless of how stunning she says it looks she won’t wear it outside of the house. Then she’ll have it on Vinted few days later selling it at full price! The ttc stories I’m getting fed up of hearing about when she clearly doesn’t follow drs advise and try to loose weight, it’s really beginning to feel like it’s all just for the attention.
Totally agree. She is just coming across as a pathetic, fake, moaning, Miss Piggy. She can't even be arsed to post her freebies on time when they are launched, it's normally at least a week late. Just a lazy overgrown toddler. Don and her mum need to have a word. Don't know how he puts up with her.

Reactions: 4