WhatLauraLoves #6 Lies and can’t sing, sells puppies for the ka-ching 🤑

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks to be standing up at that gig. I thought she could barely move after her broken leg, let alone stand for hours

Reactions: 8
She looks to be standing up at that gig. I thought she could barely move after her broken leg, let alone stand for hours
She will probably be absolutely exhausted for a week now, eeeeh aahhh pet. This is the part I don’t get, she is having all this therapy for trauma and get that she can’t breathe, she had to leave a ‘live’ as she felt unable to catch her breath. The last place I’d want to be in that situation is at a gig, all those people. She isn’t off the go between beauty, hair and social occasions, personally when I had a rough time with anxiety I left the house when it was absolutely unavoidable.

Reactions: 7
She will probably be absolutely exhausted for a week now, eeeeh aahhh pet. This is the part I don’t get, she is having all this therapy for trauma and get that she can’t breathe, she had to leave a ‘live’ as she felt unable to catch her breath. The last place I’d want to be in that situation is at a gig, all those people. She isn’t off the go between beauty, hair and social occasions, personally when I had a rough time with anxiety I left the house when it was absolutely unavoidable.
She can’t be struggling for cash if she’s paying for therapy, beauty treatments, gig tickets etc. How shameless of her to be banging on about all the lost income yet she still appears to have plenty of disposable income for non-essential day to day expenses (ok therapy might be essential but hair and beauty tit is not)

Reactions: 9
She can’t be struggling for cash if she’s paying for therapy, beauty treatments, gig tickets etc. How shameless of her to be banging on about all the lost income yet she still appears to have plenty of disposable income for non-essential day to day expenses (ok therapy might be essential but hair and beauty tit is not)
It’s very strange to say one thing then act another way, surely she can’t have that many people gifting her all that stuff!

She was probably edging for one of those rich fetishists types to send her money, like a sugar daddy. They're probably out there and with her following she could potentially find one 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
She was probably edging for one of those rich fetishists types to send her money, like a sugar daddy. They're probably out there and with her following she could potentially find one 🤷🏼‍♀️
Nah, I think she fancies Lucy Spraggan and thinks if she hangs around enough concerts and posts enough she'll get noticed by her and then get to meet Simon Cowell too 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Nah, I think she fancies Lucy Spraggan and thinks if she hangs around enough concerts and posts enough she'll get noticed by her and then get to meet Simon Cowell too 😂
yep that’s my thinking too .
She’s making out she’s on a personal level with her when in reality she’s just an obsessed desperate fan

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s done an “emosh” post about it being three months since her pulmonary embolism, complete with lung emojis.

🫁🫁

I mean, for duck’s sake

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m curious why she thinks things will never be the same again. I had a PE 20 odd years ago and although it was bloody scary at the time, once I was out of hospital, apart from being a bit breathless and having to take warfarin for the next year I can’t say it really affected me long term

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m curious why she thinks things will never be the same again. I had a PE 20 odd years ago and although it was bloody scary at the time, once I was out of hospital, apart from being a bit breathless and having to take warfarin for the next year I can’t say it really affected me long term
Because she will do anything for attention & a woe is me story.

Reactions: 6
The latest reel, I can see the overhang has gone but she just seems a really odd shape still 🤔
With the amount removed and then the wound healing issues I doubt her stomach would be flat or anywhere near that of someone small getting a tummy tuck. I’d think it’s liberating for her though not having that weight pull on her back.

Reactions: 4