Tracy DiMarco #128 And her Photoshop King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is SOOOOO Tracy to a tee!
‘I REFUSE TO GO ON MEDICATION SO I WONNNNNN AT DEPRESSION IM SOOOOOO STRONG!!!’

some people don’t want to take medication and therapy can help them - that’s fine! For others - medication is a LIFE SAVER literally! It SAVES their lives. She’s diminishing and minimising how medication can HELP! But she’s so strong and Sicilian sheREFUSED TO TAKE MEDICATION. She sounds bat tit crazy.

Also - the fact that she’s like ‘I was obsessed from day 2’

why does she need to tell the world this?
why does she think it’s a flex to have a completely insecure attachment style. She has ZERO understanding of psychology or mental health.
Not surprising because she gets all of her ‘education’ from incorrect memes which are the epitome of psychological MISINFORMATION.

she is TRULY an uneducated imbecile.
UNEDUCATED!!!
Let’s be real. She self medicates with Alcohol the same bleeping way Corey self medicated with pills not prescribed by a doctor.

She is no bleeping warrior, she’s no bleeping badass who has battled her demons. She just found a crappy excuse to get another doodle bear style tattoo because Too Tights has a full sleeve and she wants people yo message her asking her what the song was so they could listen to it and relate. 🙄

Reactions: 11
for someone who “has full custody now”, we are seeing a lot of her same old tit and not this “5ever family” she is trying to force into existence.

Reactions: 6
@Ashleymarielovve get out of here what were the lowlifes saying? I am block on her back up page bc I told her someone in her circle ⭕ outted her new boyfriend. I just wanted to trigger her…and it did 😂

• Haha
Guy we don’t know the struggles she has. She now has to be a mom 24/7. Imagine that! How is she going to afford her lashes, hair appointments, random tattoos, facials, eyebrow maintenance, ozempic, nails and toes, starbies, and fat sucking massages. Who is going to watch HER kids when she goes to all these appointments? Guys!!!! We don’t understand. And now…. And now she met the love of her life…… how is she going to maintain a relationship go to all of her appointments and raise her kids …… OMG she must be so stressed and depressed. duck OFF. Imagine if her ass actually had a real job this witch would think she is mother bleeping Theresa. Her wooo is me story is so old and played out. She needs to put her big girl panties on and remember she created this life for herself and stop blaming everyone else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She is a joke!! She suffered my ass. If she suffered and struggled she wouldn't be leaving her kids behind to go out drinking and parting every weekday and weekend. If she was suffering she wouldn't even want to leave the house. She makes people who really do suffer from depression feel like we are terrible because we can't handle it without therapy or meds. Everything this witch does is for attention. She always needs attention. I really wish people would stop giving her these free treatments so she can learn what struggling is really about. Like I said before Tony tights better run far away she will suck him dry!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t see it b/c she filters every single pic and he looks like a different kid in every picture she posts of him. Cory might not be the best dad but he’s probably one of the better looking guys that she had and never had to blurr out his face. I remember when they were together, she would always post pics of how hot her man was.
Yes!!! Remember how she would always say he looked like Maluma. Deep down I think she hates Cory because she can’t control him!

She has issues. She’s either on an all time high or miserable hating the world. When not if this relationship ends she is going to crash and try to ruin his life. She’s hyping it up way too soon looking like stage five clinger in the pictures with his family and her kids. It doesn’t look cute or sweet at all. Any normal guy would run for the hills from this behavior. Tracy is nothing but baggage.

Reactions: 8