Thissinglemama #111 You wish you had a stalker, you leather faced porker 🐷

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't it be great if she got a random traffic stop this morning on the way home and she's still over the limit

Reactions: 12
She calls this work ? Drinking Bollinger and eating breakfast all alone in her room ? She's no idea
I'm in the office at work,having a laugh with the other women ,eating bacon rolls,sorting out this weekends work schedule. Not sitting laughing about champagne whilst real single mums are struggling to put food on tables and roofs over heads

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
She had to have breakfast in her room cause she’s too bleeping lazy to get out of bed and get showered and dressed early to go down. She will eat all that, and will probably ring down for more bloody food! She’s never stops scoffing! She’s like bleeping Pac-Man!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She calls this work ? Drinking Bollinger and eating breakfast all alone in her room ? She's no idea
I'm in the office at work,having a laugh with the other women ,eating bacon rolls,sorting out this weekends work schedule. Not sitting laughing about champagne whilst real single mums are struggling to put food on tables and roofs over heads
What an ugly fucker she is. She is actually repulsive but absolutely thinks she’s stunning.

Reactions: 20
So don't you usually order full English OR pastries OR cereal OR yoghurt & fruit? Why would you need to order EVERYTHING, unless you're a materialistic, gluttonous wretch.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
So don't you usually order full English OR pastries OR cereal OR yoghurt & fruit? Why would you need to order EVERYTHING, unless you're a materialistic, gluttonous wretch.
I feel so called out🤣 me and my husband always order everything cos its the same price regardless!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The greedy fat porker all that breakfast for 1 person. She has no idea about wastage and people who are struggling to pay bills. Absolutely boils my piss

Reactions: 8
Makes sense why she has been frying her leathery skin under the sunbeds ! Try and fit in with all the young ones 🤣🤣🤣 with a tanned body
She looks like a washed up turd !
---
Has shameless even promoted anything to do with this brand ??
They are live soon
You would think after her freebie she could at least help the company out

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe just an idea, but personally I would take the size sticker off my t-shirt before I wear it.....thats maybe just me though 🙄🤣🤣
Why does she always look like she needs a wash!?!
Screenshot_20240509_112807.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
The greedy fat porker all that breakfast for 1 person. She has no idea about wastage and people who are struggling to pay bills. Absolutely boils my piss
Faith61 what is your problem. Why are you angry facing my comments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
OMG! She really is wearing a tshirt with the round size label on it still! You can see the sticker reflecting on the video!
What a scruffy scruff! 🤣
How embarrassing! 🫣
And yet another item not shown in a haul another £30 dropped on a T-shirt

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.