Themepark Worldwide #4 Shawn's gaining, Charlotte's complaining, is it entertaining?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI, incase you didn't know, Hyperia is the UKs tallest and fastest rollercoaster. Just thought I'd tell you in the off chance you missed it on one of the many videos he's done on Hyperia
Also you may not be aware of the stall ... it's the best stall of any coaster worldwide.

As you know, I'm pretty tolerant of the off the scale enthusiasm and the repetition in vlogs but even I was eye rolling at the opening day vlog. I genuinely know every element of that coaster after the constant commentary during their SIX HOUR wait to ride. The vlog wasn't in real time but boy did it feel like it was.

Will be interesting to see if/how he addresses the closure.

Reactions: 2
"I'm not into hot drinks myself, other than hot chocolate".
This boy has never moved on from the kids menu.

Reactions: 7
The hyperia room review.

Shawn “I’d love to see them build a proper hotel in the future”

*camera pans to Charlotte*

Charlotte “I’d love to see them build a proper hotel in the future”

• Haha
The hyperia room review.

Shawn “I’d love to see them build a proper hotel in the future”

*camera pans to Charlotte*

Charlotte “I’d love to see them build a proper hotel in the future”
What does a proper hotel mean? Is this one just sleeping bags in a large room for all guests?

Does anyone know how tall Shawn is? He keeps mentioning how tall he is in recent vlogs, saying stuff like his legs stick out the end of the bed / 'If you're tall like me' etc. Has he had a growth spirt at the age of 31 or something?

I'm 6'6'' but you'd never hear me mention my height ever (apart from now :rolleyes:). Shawn is only a bit taller than Charlotte and she isn't tall...

Does anyone know how tall Shawn is? He keeps mentioning how tall he is in recent vlogs, saying stuff like his legs stick out the end of the bed / 'If you're tall like me' etc. Has he had a growth spirt at the age of 31 or something?

I'm 6'6'' but you'd never hear me mention my height ever (apart from now :rolleyes:). Shawn is only a bit taller than Charlotte and she isn't tall...
Over 6ft is his usual narrative

Reactions: 1

Probably got a toddler bed to match his toddler food tastes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Over 6ft is his usual narrative
Ah, I just don't get how he needs to keep mentioning his height in recent vlogs like he has just realised it was relevant all of a sudden. He never mentioned it over all the years in hotel vlogs in regards to beds or how comfortable a theme park ride was. He knows now he obviously doesn't look gigantic so he has to keep reminding everyone 😂

Screenshot_20240528-233419_Instagram.jpg

More like 6ft on the nose if he stands on tiny tiptoes. And even then I'm being generous...
---
He's not as tall as Crump and about the same size as Brett, right?
I think Brett is slightly taller -
Screenshot_20240528-233619_Instagram.jpg

I've looked up his height as a pro golfer but there is nothing online unfortunately. I do remember though Crump said years ago he was like 6'4" or 6'5" & Shawn looks a foot shorter, ffs

Last edited:
Ah, I just don't get how he needs to keep mentioning his height in recent vlogs like he has just realised it was relevant all of a sudden. He never mentioned it over all the years in hotel vlogs in regards to beds or how comfortable a theme park ride was. He knows now he obviously doesn't look gigantic so he has to keep reminding everyone 😂

View attachment 2962636
More like 6ft on the nose if he stands on tiny tiptoes. And even then I'm being generous...
---

I think Brett is slightly taller -
View attachment 2962652
I've looked up his height as a pro golfer but there is nothing online unfortunately. I do remember though Crump said years ago he was like 6'4" or 6'5" & Shawn looks a foot shorter, ffs
He'll be like George Costanza and never wear shoes without a certain sized sole on them now. I think he's uncomfortable on rides now because he's gained weight.

Reactions: 1
In the above photo looks like Shaun needs to lay off the chicken tenders, his tshirt is so tight

• Haha
Standing next to Shawn I'd say he's well over 6', maybe 6'2"? Charlotte is tall too. Crump is huge, much, much taller than 6'4".
Many rides at Merlin parks have height limits of 6'5" though (I've been told to stand next to the height poles before by ride ops & I just made myself slightly shorter by not standing completely straight) & Crump goes on all the rides so he can't be much, much taller than 6'4". As I said, Shawn must be 6 dead if we're being kind. Not out of the ordinary for young men in 2024, it isn't 1860 Shawn 😂

Does it REALLY need 28+ minutes to tell your devoted fans you are going to Asia!?!!
Better had start stocking up on those Greggs sausage rolls guys.
SEVERE CULTURE SHOCK coming your way!!!!
As ever, Charlotte is ‘so excited’, get Shawn to give you some new lines my love.