The.Yes.Life Abi Jenkins

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope she’s considered the feelings of Erin’s actual family, when posting these “12 things I wish I’d known about my friend dying”. I know she’s sharing on the basis that she wants to “help” people, but she didn’t have to go into details about Erin being moved from her bedroom to downstairs, once she had passed. It doesn’t sit well with me at all.
Also, Abi looks naked in the video, as she’s wearing the awful strapless play suit
She actually said in the same sentence as talking about Alex’s first birthday without his mum and there having been tears from him that she may be on later to do her 12 things!!! On his birthday!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
New thread for Abi Jenkins

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.