The Tim Tracker #173 Previously, on The Real White Trash of Lake Nona

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so Jenn says da baby can’t eat the grapes because he can’t chew but he can eat a grilled chicken breast. Ma’am…you are an idiot. Quarter the grapes…they are softer than grilled chicken. You understand you need to cut the chicken but can’t figure out how to cut a grape? I forget this is the dumbass that gave Jackson whole grapes and olives when he was a baby. Her idiocy never ceases to amaze me. I think they are back to denying fruit because it has sugar and they are afraid he won’t sleep 90% of the day then.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm just watching now. I think they are lying about staying at every resort. I really do. Staying at one All-Star resort doesn't count as staying at all 3. I also don't recall them staying at Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter or Riverside. I know Tim has visited there. But have they stayed at all the moderates besides Coronado? And I think it was just Tim who stayed there, at Gran Destino. Maybe it's my old age, but I remember them staying at Yacht Club but not Beach Club. I think they are lying about staying at every resort. I know, not shocking for them to lie.

Reactions: 22
I'm just watching now. I think they are lying about staying at every resort. I really do. Staying at one All-Star resort doesn't count as staying at all 3. I also don't recall them staying at Caribbean Beach, Port Orleans French Quarter or Riverside. I know Tim has visited there. But have they stayed at all the moderates besides Coronado? And I think it was just Tim who stayed there, at Gran Destino. Maybe it's my old age, but I remember them staying at Yacht Club but not Beach Club. I think they are lying about staying at every resort. I know, not shocking for them to lie.
Is every hotel on WDW property called a resort?

The Bojokes are sketchy, cagey and deceptive.

One thing that caught my eye was in the Boardwalk Inn vlog description it said “…the last Disney resort on our list”

Which made me think that they have not stayed at every single hotel on WDW property.
Just the ones (mostly deluxe level) on “their list”.

Also, just because Tim has done a room tour does not count as him staying at that particular hotel.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
WOW - forgetting the diaper bag - what a surprise. Baby Ollie really is only an afterthought for these 2 asshats. Maybe if your house wasn't such a pig sty you would be able to find the diaper bag. Bet you didn't forget your bag right J4D's? And B*G about having to use one of J$ meal vouchers for Ollie - again, WTF!!!! Hey Jenn - News Flash - a normal MOM would SHARE her meal with the baby if that is necessary but you proclaim that you are 'set for life' so what would it cost to just buy Ollie his own meal (we all know you don't like sharing) .
Man this angers me to no end - this whole voog was one giant B*fest in my eyes.

And more importantly - please let it be that Rosie has moved on - I can't wait for school to end this month and they actually have to parent both their miracle children. I have the popcorn ready - 🤣🍿

Reactions: 18
We've seen this before on J$. That can be an ASD thing. I'm not saying that every ASD kids wear their shoes on the wrong feet or if you wear your shoes on the wrong feet, you have ASD. Throughout the years, my kids have had a few kids with autism, Asperger's specifically, in their classes who wore their shoes on the wrong feet. It's a sensory thing and apparently it's more comfortable for some kids to wear them that way.
I have a child on the spectrum in my after school class as well and she is also waring her shoes wrong most of the times...

Reactions: 7
Is every hotel on WDW property called a resort?

The Bojokes are sketchy, cagey and deceptive.

One thing that caught my eye was in the vlog description it said “…the last Disney resort on our list”

Which made me think that they have not stayed at every single hotel on WDW property.
Just the ones (mostly deluxe level) on “their list”.
Yea, they don't call them hotels. Each property is called a resort. And even if they are going by that technicality....All Star Sports is not the same resort as All Star Movies or Music. Yacht Club is not the same resort at the Beach Club. That's a hill I'm willing to die on.

I can see them saying that they've stayed at Wilderness Lodge with their stay at Cascade Cabins, but if you are staying at the Yacht Club, you are not staying at the Beach Club. Same physical location---different resort in my book. But I'd also consider Boardwalk Inn a different resort than Boardwalk Villas.

Signed, someone who has actually stayed at every resort on property. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 19
They couldn't even do their challenge of every ride in one year, there's no way they have stayed at every resort/hotel at Disney
---
Yea, they don't call them hotels. Each property is called a resort. And even if they are going by that technicality....All Star Sports is not the same resort as All Star Movies or Music. Yacht Club is not the same resort at the Beach Club. That's a hill I'm willing to die on.
Have stayed at both movies and music, nether were the exact same, we picked movies first because it was smaller an still a shorter walk even though we were at the back compared to the other two but found out music had a better food choice so we ended up going there, 2nd time we picked music because we remembered we liked the food so chose it only to find out they had switched it with movies 😖 so we would walk over to movies, so they don't even offer the same food choices, shops offered different things as well, they only look similar in how the layout of them are

Reactions: 8
You know what Cherie, you're an asshole. J$ doesn't need to step up his game. His bleeping parents need to stop shoving a camera in his face and give him some privacy.
Screenshot 2024-05-14 at 8.26.50 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Wearing shoes on the wrong feet is so uncomfortable and those shoes look tight as hell. With all the walking they are doing in the heat, that is ridiculous.

Reactions: 12
Dejennerate doesn’t share with anyone.
Plus “sharing is caring” and she doesn’t care for anyone but herself!

They couldn't even do their challenge of every ride in one year, there's no way they have stayed at every resort/hotel at Disney
Mammoth Club did it in one day! - 4/24/2024
6A57C134-D263-4A51-9767-740EB47332F1.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They probably just planned on feeding Oliver. Apple sauce pouches. I notice Jen feeding Oliver with a pouch meal

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I went back to look at Jackson’s shoes. It’s so weird.
Here, they look like they are on the correct feet.

IMG_1504.png

But a minute later, when he discovers the loose screw, they are backwards…

Reactions: 6
I can't remember specifics but they did partly choose it because of the campus coming at the time. They thought they'd grab a house that would be millions after all was said and done. It would've worked out that way, but Disney can't help but duck things up for themselves. I'm actually surprised they haven't moved yet.
I don't remember them mentioning that at all, and their home (and those around them in that subdivision) would NEVER have been worth millions in the future just because of Disney building that tech / finance / imagineering campus for workers.

ETA: I looked it up bc I was curious and Disney didn't even announce the campus publicly until July 2021.
Tim and Jenn bought in August 2018, a whole three years' prior. Unless they had some insider info (which I doubt :ROFLMAO: )

1715692680227.png

1715692665361.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Wearing shoes on the wrong feet is so uncomfortable and those shoes look tight as hell. With all the walking they are doing in the heat, that is ridiculous.
I had issues with it when I was J$ age but my parents were smart enough to mark my shoes for me so I could tell which one went on which foot. With J$ parents I doubt they even notice or care as long as it's not affecting his meal plan credits. The more I think about it the more I'm sure they had food pouches or something in the diaper bag that they left at Ft. Pampers that they were going to make Da Baby eat. Budget chicken salad diet indeed.
---
They probably just planned on feeding Oliver. Apple sauce pouches. I notice Jen feeding Oliver with a pouch meal
Jinx.

Reactions: 10
New thread time:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.